Lelands?

Old January 20th 08, 07:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default Lelands?

Anyone order from Leland's Sports before?

Old January 21st 08, 01:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Alys

On 20 Jan, 18:23, Sue H wrote:
Anyone order from Leland's Sports before?

Hi Sue.
No I haven't ,but I've done business with the owner Josh Evans (we're
in the UK) and he's a good friend of ours.He's a reputable,established
and honest dealer ,with a lot of experience,if that's any help.
Tregaque
Old January 21st 08, 03:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Thanks. I was thinking of the George W Bush signing but too expensive
for me for the item I want (it's 750.00). They wouldn't have my
second option I'd like (signed book). But nice signing... I don't
know how they scored it but way cool.

I think they may have openings for items (very limited I hear). But
warning, VERY expensive. Signed Yale Jersey 575 I think it was. Bat
like 425 or something... and a sculpture is 1,295 and I think the
cheapest thing is the photo of him and Babe Ruth. It's 250.00

Old January 21st 08, 04:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Why yes, yes i did; apologies to all... if he scored the other, nobody
would want it! LOL

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:35:40 -0800, "collector"
wrote:

Sue, do you mean George H.W. Bush?

Old January 22nd 08, 05:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
collector[_2_]

"Sue H" wrote in message
Why yes, yes i did; apologies to all... if he scored the other, nobody
would want it! LOL

They always have a bunch of George H.W. Bush signed books on eBay. The
Easton Press one "All My Best" is usually found much cheaper than $750.