(RCSD) Another Venezuela ID

Old July 21st 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Default (RCSD) Another Venezuela ID

http://cjoint.com/data/hvvSDb075O.htm

Here is another Venezuela Instrucción stamp that I cannot find in my Scott
2005. All assistance appreciated. Thanks in advance.
--
Tony Vella, Ottawa, Canada
http://indian-biographies.shorturl.com

Old July 22nd 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On 21 Jul, 21:47, "Tony Vella" wrote:
http://cjoint.com/data/hvvSDb075O.htm

Here is another Venezuela Instrucción stamp that I cannot find in my Scott
2005. All assistance appreciated. Thanks in advance.
--
Tony Vella, Ottawa, Canadahttp://indian-biographies.shorturl.com

1911, SG 345-353, various portraits:
345 5c. blue (Vargas) £0.10 £0.10
346a 10c. yellow (Avila) £0.10 £0.10
346 yellow & orange
347a 25c. grey (Sanz) £0.10 £0.10
347 grey & slate
348 50c. carmine (Blanco) £0.10 £0.10
348a scarlet
349 1b. green (Bello) £0.10 £0.10
350 2b. brown (Sanabria) £0.55 £0.35
351 3b. violet (Paez) £0.55 £0.25
352 10b. purple (Sucre) £1.10 £0.50
353 20b. blue (Bolivar) £1.10 £0.70

(Priced ones are from SG's free online cat. The 3 colour varieties
aren't there -- I've added them from SG Part 20 of 1989, which has no
difference in the CV.)

Just a thought: Does Scott have a separate section for revenues, and
are they lurking there?

Chris

Old July 22nd 07, 01:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Hi,

No Scott does not list these revenues (escuelas). My1989 Minkus Part
III lists therm as as the Blanco Venezuela specialized catalog and
Yvert.

Minkus Blanco Yvert
Name Description Minkus 1980
Prices
R130 116 108 José
Vargas 5c blue 6 6
R131 117 109 José Cecilio
Avila 10c yellow 6 6
R132 118 110 Miguel José
Sanz 25c gray 6 6
R133 119 111 Antonio Guzmán Blanco
50c red 6 6
R134 120 112 Andrés
Bello 1b green 6 6
120a without the name
Bello 500b 400b (Blanco 1992)
R135 121 113 Martin J.
Sanabria 2b light brown 50 35
R136 122 114 José Antonio
Páez 3b violet 50 25
R137 123 115 Antonio José de Sucre
10b lilac 70 50
R138 124 116 Simón
Bolivar 20b blue 1.00 60

Jerry B

Old July 22nd 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rod

G'day Tony,
listed in the 1954 SG
but not in Forbin, Scott or Michel.