Have I missed it?

Old August 10th 03, 07:29 PM
so ne

Default Have I missed it?

Anyone here know how Larry is doing with his surgery?
Thanks, Doris

Calling all Australians!!!!
Please read. ta
http://home.iprimus.com.au/wpbalcombe/

Old August 11th 03, 01:10 AM
so ne

Guess I have to use different subject lines. So? any one hear from
Larry?
Doris

Old August 11th 03, 02:09 AM
Wheeler

so ne wrote:

Anyone here know how Larry is doing with his surgery?
Thanks, Doris

Calling all Australians!!!!
Please read. ta
http://home.iprimus.com.au/wpbalcombe/

I was going to ask the same thing today... Then again, I was going
to ask about Eric also and I say his post.... glad to know that Eric
is doing better...
Wheeler
Old August 11th 03, 12:13 PM
so ne

Hi Wheeler,
I TRY to keep up with all that is going on here, but.........
WEBTV doesn't always have all the posts or they show up a few days
late. I do run to google once in awhile, like this about Larry, just to
see. Since no one said anything in the last week or so, thought I'd ask.
Yes, is nice to see Eric is also back.
Hoping Larry is ok.
Doris

"I once had a rose named after me and I was flattered. But I was not
pleased to read the description in the catalogue: "no good in a bed, but
fine up against a wall". (Eleanor Roosevelt)
----------Calling all Australians!!!!--------------------
http://home.iprimus.com.au/wpbalcombe/