Court TV: Spam documentary

Old September 19th 07, 04:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Court TV: Spam documentary

Last night, Court TV aired a Canadian documentary production about the
ruinous effects of spam on the Internet and the frauds that go with
it, and what's being done about it. I must admit to a bit of
enlightenment watching this show (Canadian productions are usually
superior to anything in the US, save for PBS) in that what our own
Charlie Noodles has been doing on Usenet is NOW A CRIME per US Code.
That's a Federal beef, Noodles, a FELONY...as in NO PAROLE, NO EARLY
KICK.

They had one megaspammer who had the balls to testify before an FTC
committee in Washington, and you could immediately tell that this
slime ball has all the same personality characteristics as
Noodles..."I'm not doing anything wrong"..."People can delete it if
they don't want it"..."I'm not forcing anyone to read my stuff"...all
the self-justification in the world. However, when CBC attempted to
interview this spamming sleaze ball on camera in his home base of Las
Vegas, the asshole simply wouldn't show up or give directions to where
he was at...similar to Noodles, who "hides" himself as much as his
feeble mind will let him do. CBC was a little ticked that they went
all the way to Vegas after agreeing to meet with the clown, only to
have him decide not to meet at the last minute, saying "his lawyer
advised" him not to be seen on camera. Bull****...he was
SCARED...just like Charlie Nudo gets scared.

Why do they "hide," why do they get scared? BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT
THEY DO IS WRONG, that's why! Go to confession, Noodles...tell Father
Guido your sins!

Noodles is very small fry in the grand scheme of things, but every
spammer caught and punished is one more little bit or spam load off
the Internet and Usenet. Plus, all the work's been done on
Noodles...where he lives, where he works...it's all documented in this
newsgroup and elsewhere...and easy pickin's case anytime they want to
bust his ass.

Oh...those fake Rolexes and penis enlargers? All frauds...just like
Charlie Nudo's fake alignment tapes as "service jobs" on the junk
equipment he sells. It's just that a lot of these megaspammers are a
lot smarter than Noodles, and know how to send millions of spam mails,
whereas Noodles can only manage a few Google Groups posts...and now he
can't do much of that anymore.

Spamming is now illegal in the US, Noodles. You should thank me for
shutting you down since it will most likely keep you out of prison.

Next: How the Bush Administration has shifted the focus from
corporate and business tax cheats to little tax cheats...again, like
Charlie Nudo. #1 favorite place for small fry tax cheats to make tax
free money? EBay.