Toyo deck through Akai M8- not bad !

Old September 13th 07, 04:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Toyo deck through Akai M8- not bad !

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:24:21 -0400, "DeserTBob's Futile Efforts"
wrote:

you have to switch tracks, to demonstrate the deck switches tracks, and
plays all 4 programs without ghost tracking

it's not for you to listen to a whole ****ing song, at my upload time
expense, Andy- so go buy your own deck and play it all you want snip

Translation:

He doesn't know how to load MPEG video into his computer (it's too
much for his ****box P2 to manage, anyway) and he can't sell that
Toy-o.
Old September 13th 07, 04:29 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:30:00 -0400, "DeserTBob's Futile Efforts"
wrote:

ps- DeserTBob has high end NOTHING- the guy drives a 30 year old Honda, and
his stereo equipment sounds and looks on par with his automotive tastes snip

And you'd know that how, Noodles? At least I don't have to rely on a
****box tape recorder as my "power amp"...using "68Q5s"...LMAO!
Old September 13th 07, 02:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBob's FUTILE Efforts !

WRONG- it takes 5 minutes to upload a 20 second clip, depending on how busy
the DSL line is at the time

not to mention a minute or two to upload from the camera

do it yourself, ANDY

"Andy" wrote in message
letting them listen to at least a min of each track wont kill you noodles.
even a dial up user can do it

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBob's Futile Efforts" wrote in message
you have to switch tracks, to demonstrate the deck switches tracks, and
plays all 4 programs without ghost tracking

it's not for you to listen to a whole ****ing song, at my upload time
expense, Andy- so go buy your own deck and play it all you want

"Andy" wrote in message
becuse noodles it lets the cliant actualy heare how good the deck is

or
isnt.
we notice you change tracks alot that can mask problems with the sound

on
certian tracks even i know that.
one thing bob will agree on is i dont have all the high end stuff he

has
but
i do have quite a bit .
and i know how to use it.
and i wont sell it
the good old stuff is hard to find.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBob's Futile Efforts" wrote in message
Andy- it already is compressed straight from the camera. A complete

song
with audio and video, would be a huge file size, regardless.

What's so startling about hearing a whole song from an 8-track deck
through
a tube amp ? You have an 8-track deck, right ? Buy a tube amp, and

play
whole song yourself.

"Andy" wrote in message
compress it or convert it to mp-3 or wma format

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBob's Futile Efforts" wrote in message
I'd like to, but it would be an exceedingly large file size, and

take
way
too long to upload from the camera to my computer- and even

longer
upload
to the host online- excessively large file sizes tend to get

"hung
up"
and
won't upload to the host

sorry !

"Andy" wrote in message
sounds better than many of the other decks i have seen online

bad
he
wont
play one song on one so you can really listen to it

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBob's Futile Efforts" wrote in message
this doesn't sound quite as good as my Akai or Telex decks,

but
pretty
damn
close !

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=61mymhl

Old September 13th 07, 03:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:11:15 -0400, "DeserTBob's FUTILE Efforts !"
wrote:

WRONG- it takes 5 minutes to upload a 20 second clip, depending on how busy
the DSL line is at the time snip

"How busy the DSL line is?" You really ARE an idiot, aren't you,
Noodles?

not to mention a minute or two to upload from the camera

do it yourself, ANDY snip

You've got some REALLY ****ed up crap, Noodles.
Old September 14th 07, 11:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DOUCHEBob's few-tile efforts

wrong again, Andy

the reason is, the files are high rez from my camera, and very large in file
size- they'd take a long time to upload, even from a cable modem

that is the max rez audio with high rez video, tinypic can only upload so
fast regardless of your hookup speed

"Andy" wrote in message
then as bob says you got a low end DSL connection i can do the same when i
had dsl in less than 15 seconds.
now that i have road runner turbo at the regualr price i can do the same
file in 12 seconds
you need a real broad band connection DSL is for those who cant stand dial
up but cant afford a real connection via cable or FIOS

Old September 14th 07, 02:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:44:53 -0400, "DOUCHEBob's few-tile efforts"
wrote:

wrong again, Andy snip

Nope...Charlie Nudo has dial up, that's why. LMAO!

He won't even have that much longer, at the rate he's going.
Old September 18th 07, 12:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

and the larger the sound/picture files, the larger the resolution, and the
slower you post, Andy

an MP3 uploads a lot faster than a WAV file

and a 1 MPX rez picture, uploads way faster than an 8 MPX rez picture

those dubs I shoot are high rez, that's why they sound so good- they would
take forever to upload a whole song

"Andy" wrote in message
wrong the faster youre upload speed the faster you can post.
most us keep oure pictures for posting on the pc that eliminates the camra
bottle neck

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Old September 18th 07, 01:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:22:51 -0400, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

and the larger the sound/picture files, the larger the resolution, and the
slower you post, Andy snip

Translation: Charlie Nudo's on dial up and has a hotbox P II-class
machine from a thrift store, running Win ME, IE 5.5 and Outlook 5.5.
His machine's a mess, to boot, and as leaky as a spaghetti sieve.
Old September 19th 07, 11:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

it depends on how many other people are on at the time

mine isn't a low-end connection, it's a high-speed DSL

"Andy" wrote in message
depends i have verizonFIOS at my house and thats 15mbs down 5 up so i can
send a 100 meg file in a about 20 seconds but i also pay for that bandwith
and dont use lower end connections.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Old September 19th 07, 11:37 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

ps- and I don't post misspelled words

"Andy" wrote in message
sounds better than many of the other decks i have

seen
online
bad
he
wont
play one song on one so you can really listen to it

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"DeserTBob's Futile Efforts" wrote

in
message
this doesn't sound quite as good as my Akai or

Telex
decks,
but
pretty
damn
close !

http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=61mymhl

Toyo 8-track deck through Akai M8, not bad ! DeserTBob's Futile Efforts[_2_] 8 Track Tapes 2 September 9th 07 04:30 PM
Akai 81D vs. Akai 82D vs. Telex Viking 811- there's more to it than frequency response duty-honor-country 8 Track Tapes 3 March 10th 07 04:47 PM
Akai 83D-Ebay's deck of choice ! the real DeserTBob 8 Track Tapes 3 July 9th 05 05:59 PM
akai deck DOGGIE104 8 Track Tapes 4 December 6th 03 06:53 PM
AKAI GXR82D vs. AKAI 81D...interesting... trippin2-8track 8 Track Tapes 15 November 27th 03 01:07 PM