YAHOO AUCTIONS / SHOPPING

Old December 24th 05, 09:21 PM posted to alt.marketplace.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.football

Default YAHOO AUCTIONS / SHOPPING

New Yahoo Auctions / Shopping
Auctions listings included in Yahoo Shopping Search

Yahoo Auctions - WalMart - JC Penny - Circuit City - Dell - Target

-------------------------
http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Old December 25th 05, 10:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.baseball

redleg wrote:
no22nd wrote:
Pogonip wrote:
no22nd wrote:
New Yahoo Auctions / Shopping

Yahoo Auctions - WalMart - JC Penny - Circuit City - Dell - Target

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Yahoo still has auctions? Who knew?

All the people who buy and sell on Yahoo. Every week, eBay sellers post
about poor
sales and their resentment of eBay's disregard for their sellers. And
this is on eBay's
own discussion boards.

There are new threads on the "Stores" message boards from sellers who
are looking for
new venues to add to their eBay sales because eBay stores have been a
"bust".

Every trip I make to the post office, I have extra packages from my
Yahoo sales.
100% free and its integrated with the Yahoo Shopping Search. No other
free site can
match the traffic generated from Yahoo's Shopping Search.

I'll be honest, I've been over on Yahoo Auctions, and there's not
enough activity over there. The 100% free gimmick is to draw new
members. Please tell us, how does Yahoo make money if the listings are
free?

The same way Google makes money. Free listings with paid sponsor ads.
Yahoo is looking to compete Google. More improvements to Yahoo Auctions

will be
announced in the comming weeks.

Anyone that believes that Yahoo Auctions is dead, isn't paying
attention to what
is going on. Auction listings in the Shopping Search was only started 3

to 4 weeks ago
..
Anyone that believes there are no buyers on Yahoo should look again.
Yahoo is going
through a complete transition to compete with Google.

Yahoo Auctions
http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/