Spain, Colonies and ex Colonies

Old September 11th 03, 05:32 AM
Scls2000

Default Spain, Colonies and ex Colonies

World Class Collector of Spain, Colonies and Ex Colonies from 1950 to now.

I have a wonderful stock of items from above, plus Germany and a few other
countries. I buy, sell and trade my interests.

Collect singles, blocks of four, sheets, FDCs., Postal History, etc.

If you have Spanish I want to hear from you...

If you want Spanish I want to hear from you also.

Steve
Old September 11th 03, 08:00 AM
Postzegelhuis Michel

Postzegelhuis "Michel" buys, sells and does exchange stamps from Spain(among
several other countries).
You can contact us through our site at www.postalplaza.nl
Please click English to change language.

Yours sincerely, Webmaster Postzegelhuis "Michel"

"Scls2000" schreef in bericht

Old September 11th 03, 10:48 PM
Postzegelhuis Michel

Sorry, wishful thinking: Spain is in "the pipeline" for buying but will
come soon.

"Postzegelhuis Michel" schreef in bericht