Clearance 70% to 90% off (793 items ) more added

Old December 1st 08, 11:15 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
casecrackers[_2_]

Default Clearance 70% to 90% off (793 items ) more added

we have 1,725 items in our ebay store right now more will be added i
have about 20,000 cards to go
we will be adding a lot more stuff soon so book mark our store we just
picked up a large sports card store & a Huge Dan Marino collection
values at close to $50,000.00 & we also Bought out a Show dealers
inventory so add us to your favorites list you wont regret it , no
one can beat our deals

Http://www.SportsCardLiquidators.com

we just added a ton Items to our Clearance section 70% to 90% off
with a reduced shipping rate
we also have 452 rookies we are dumping @70% to 90% off .

we are also dumping all of our Basketball cards in auction Right now
we will no longer deal with them
some start at only 0.49 cents each or 0.99 Cents each

We Also Have some nice Game Used Football cards in the auction as
well

we will be adding in a ton items for the next several months

Store Categories

Store home
Baseball Cards (137)
Football cards (737)