What coins included in Dansco #7070 Type Set Album

Old November 1st 04, 02:14 PM
.

Default What coins included in Dansco #7070 Type Set Album

Anyone know where I can find a list of the coins included in the Dansco
#7070 Type Set Album?

Thanks for the help,

Skip

Old November 1st 04, 03:35 PM
Alan Williams

#7070 Type Set Album?

Thanks for the help,

Skip

Bought mine a few years ago, so this may be outdated!

Half Cents:
Draped Bust 1800-1808
Classic Head 1809-1835
Coronet 1849-1857

Large Cents:
Draped Bust 1796-1807
Classic Head 1808-1814
Coronet 1816-1839
Coronet (Braided Hair) 1840-1857

Small Cents:
Flying Eagle 1857-1858
Indian Head (Laurel Wreath) 1859
Indian Head (Copper/Nickel) 1860-1864
Indian Head (Bronze) 1864-1909
Lincoln Head 1909 VDB
Lincoln Head 1909-1958
Lincoln Head (Steel) 1943
Lincoln Head (Memorial) 1959-Date
2¢ piece 1864-1872
3¢ piece (silver) 1851-1873
3¢ piece (nickel) 1865-1889

Half Dimes:
Capped Bust 1829-1837
Liberty Seated 1837-1859
Liberty Seated (w/arrows) 1853-1855
Liberty Seated (w/legend) 1860-1873

Nickels:
Shield (w/rays) 1866-1867
Shield (no rays) 1867-1883
Liberty Head (no cents) 1883
Liberty Head 1883-1912
Buffalo (Variety 1) 1913
Buffalo (Variety 2) 1913-1938
Jefferson 1938-2003
Jefferson (35% silver) 1942-1945

Dimes:
Capped Bust (Variety 2) 1828-1837
Liberty Seated (stars) 1838-1860
Liberty Seated (arrows) 1853-1855
Liberty Seated (legend) 1860-1891
Liberty Head 1892-1916
Mercury 1916-1945
Roosevelt (silver) 1945-1964
Roosevelt (clad) 1965-Date

Twenty Cent Piece:
Liberty Seated 1875-1878

Quarters:
Liberty Seated (no motto) 1838-1865
Liberty Seated (arrows) 1853-1855
Liberty Seated (motto) 1866-1891
Liberty Head 1892-1916
Liberty Standing (Variety 1) 1916-1917
Liberty Standing (Variety 2) 1917-1930
Washington (silver) 1932-1964
Washington (clad) 1965-Date

Half Dollars:
Capped Bust (Lettered Edge) 1807-1836
Capped Bust (Reeded Edge) 1836-1839
Liberty Seated (No motto) 1839-1865
Liberty Seated (arrows) 1853-1855
Liberty Seated (motto) 1866-1891
Liberty Head 1892-1915
Liberty Walking 1916-1947
Franklin 1948-1963
Kennedy (silver) 1964
Kennedy (clad) I know, I know! 1965-Date

Commemorative Half Dollars:
Four unlabeled holes

Silver Dollars:
Liberty Seated (No Motto) 1840-1865
Liberty Seated (Motto) 1866-1873
Trade 1873-1883
Morgan 1878-1921
Peace 1921-1935
Eisenhower 1971-1978

Bicentennial:
Quarter: 1976
Half Dollar 1976
Dollar 1976

Modern US Coinage:
Susan B. Anthony 1979-1999
Sacagawea 2000-
50 State Commemorative Quarter 1999-2008

Commemorative (Dollar sized port) 1983-Date

Silver American Eagle 1986-Date

Album and pages have no copyright date, but I think this was a 2001 purchase.

Alan
'copyist'