Cash NOW!

Old December 15th 03, 04:22 AM
Amy Crider

Default Cash NOW!

SO YOU NEED MONEY... AND NEED IT NOW!!

THIS IS THE FASTEST... AND FAIREST... WAY I KNOW TO SHARE THE WEALTH!

Would you like to make thousands of dollars quickly, legally, and with NO
CATCH?
"PRINT THIS DOCUMENT NOW"
Then keep reading... please take five minutes to read this article in its
entirety... it will change your life. It has certainly changed mine! "
PRINT THIS ARTICLE NOW "

You can make up to, or over, $50,000 in only 4-6 weeks. I was browsing
through these newsgroups, just like you are now, and I came across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars in
only weeks with an initial investment of ONLY $5! And, like you, I thought
" Yeah, right, must be a scam...". But, I was
intrigued... like most of us are...and so I kept reading. Anyway, the
article said that you were to send $1.00 to each
of the 5 names and address and the article in at least 250 newsgroups...
there are thousands!.. no catch...that was all you had to do.

So ofter thinking it over and talking to a few friends first, I
decided to try it...ofter all, if it really was a scam all I would loose
would be my $5 and the cost of 5 stamps, right...? Well, guess what...
within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail...No kidding! I have to
tell you, I was suprised to say the least. I still figured it would end
soon and didn`t give it too much thought. But then money kept coming
in...tripling in numbers and multiplying by 10 nad 20 times the amount that
I got the first week! In my first week I made about $20 or $30 .

But by the end of the second week, I had made a total of over $1,000!! In
the third week, I had over $10,000, and it`s still growing. This is my
fourth week and I`ve made about $42,000 TOTAL...and the money is still
coming in.

Let me tell you how this works and more importantly, WHY it
works...also, make sure you print a copy of the article so you get the
information off it and can begin making money yourself. The process is very
simple and it consists of just 3 EASY STEPS:

Step 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following
statement on each sheet of paper..." PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.
YOU ARE NUMBER _____ ". Get five $1.00 bills (US)and place ONE inside each
piece of paper that you just wrote on and fold the piece of paper so the
bill will not be seen in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like to
steal mail with money in it will get yours!). Put one folded note (with
your $1.00 bill US) inside the envelope and seal it. Do the same for each
of the five names. You should now have 5 envelopes sealed, EACH envelope
has a piece of paper with the message asking to be put on the mailing list
and a $1.00 bill (US)hidden inside the paper, RIGHT..? This is
IMPORTANT.... Make sure you have written the message on each sheet of
paper... by doing theis you are creating a service and keeping everything
PERFECTLY LEGAL... Now, mail the 5 envelopes to eaqch of the 5 addresses
listed below:

1.J. Johnson
6930 Oak Vally Lane
Colorado Springs, CO 80919

2.E.Vieira
Apartado 891
8500-918 Portimão

3.A. Figueiras
Av. S. João de Deus, 43 - 2º Esq.
8500-508 Portimão
Portugal

4.F. Vieira
Quinta do Amparo lote 10 4º A
8500-605 Portimão
Portugal

5.Amy Crider
P.O. Box 3402
Paradise, California 95967-3402

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other 4 names up (5 becomming 4, 4 becomming 3 etc..) and put YOUR NAME as
number 5 on the list. You can slightly alter this article if you need to,
editing what you feel you ned to edit.

STEP 3: Post your amended article...with your name as #5... to at least
250 newsgroups (I`m told that there are close to 18,000 of them!) and all
you need is 250 or so, of them.
HOW TO DO THIS -- If you have Netscape 3.0, do EXACTLY the following:
A) Click on any nwesgroup like you were going to look at it, then
click on "TO NEWS" which is on the far left when you`re in the newsgroup
page. This will bring up a box to type a message.
B) Leave the "Newsgroups" box like it is. CHANGE the "Subject:"
Box
to something flashy like... NEED CASH $$$ READ HERE $$$... or... "FAST
CASH!!"
C) Tab once and you should be ready to type. Now, retype (only once)
this entire article ... WORD FOR WORD ... except to insert your name at #5
and to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small changes you think you
need to make. Keep almost all of it the same however!
D) When you`re finished typing the entire article, click on FILE in
THIS box (just above the SEND button... (NOT where it says NETSCAPE NEWS on
the first box). Now click on "SAVE AS" in the dropdown menu. Save your
article as a text file to you C: of A: Drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR
ARTICLE UNTIL YOU HAVE SAVED IT! Once saved, move on to Step E below.
E) If you still have all of your text, send or post to this
newsgroupnow by just clicking the "SEND" button (just below the "FILE"
dropdownmenu and just above the C: button)
F) Here`s where you`re going to post to 250 or more, newsgroups
OK... click on any newsgroup then click on "TO NEWS".. again, in the top
left corner of your screen. Leave the NEWSGROUPS BOX alone again, put a
flashy subject title in the SUBJECT BOX, hit TAB once and you`re in the
body of the message. Now click on the ATTACHMENT button (just below the
Subject Line). Another window will come up...click on PROCEDURE. Click
ONCE on the file and then click OPEN and then OK. If Attachments Box
and iet will be highlighted.
IF YOU USE ie: EXPLORER, it`s just as easy ... Holding down the left mouse
button, highlight this article. Then press the "CTRL" key and the "C" key
at the same time to copy the article. Then print the article for your
records to have the names of those you will be sending the $1.00 bills to.
Next, go to the newsgroups and press "POST AND ARTICLE". A window will
open... type in your headline in the SUBJECT area and then click in the
large window below. Press "CTRL" and then "V" and the article will be
placed in the window. If you want to edit the article , you can do so and
then highlight and copy it again (so your edited article will be copied
again and again to each newsgroup).
Now, everytime you post the article in a new newsgroup all you have
to repeat is "CTRL" and "V" and press POST.
G) That`s it! Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a
different newsgroup so you can post this message to 250 or more, DIFFERENT,
newsgroups. I know, I know,... you`ve still got 249 to go!Don`t worry, each
successive article will only take about 30 SECONDS once you get the hang of
it. Remember, 250 is the MINIMUM ... The more you post, the more money you
will make!

That`s it!... THAT`S ALL THERE IS TO IT ... JUST THREE EASY STEPS !!!
You are now in the mail order business and will start receiving your $1
envelopes from various people all over the world within days. REMEMBER...
The more newsgroups you post to, the more money you will make! You may
want to rent a P.0. Box eventually because of all the mail. If you wish to
stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such as "Manager" or
"Investor" ... JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT, PLEASE.

Now... let me tell you WHY this system works...
Out of every 250 postings, let`s say I only receive 5 replies... doesn`t
seem like much, does it? However, you will make $5 cash.. Not checks or
money orders but CASH... with your name at #5. Each additional person who
sent you $1 now also makes 250 additional postings with your name at #4...
This is 1000 postings. On average then, 50 people should send you $1 with
your name at #4 ... That`s $50 CASH in your pocket! Now these 50 people
will make 250 postings with your name at #3... that`s 10,000 posting!
Average return would be 500 people... that`s
$500. Each of these people make 250 postings now with your name at #2
......that`s 100,000 postings ...average 5,000 return at $1 is $5000!
Finally, 5,000 people make 250 postings each with your name at #1 and you
get a return of $60,000 before your name drops off the list! And that`s
only if everyone down the line mekes only 250 postings each...
REMEMBER?... The more postings you meke, the more money you make!

People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money?" So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are TONS
of NEW honest users and NEW honest people who are joining the Internet and
newsgroups every day and are willing to give it a try? Estimateare at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, EVERYDAY, with thousands of those joining the
actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this WILL WORK...
I promise you. You just have to be honest. Make sure you print this
article out RIGHT
NOW (if it`s not done yet).

Also... try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep
an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.

REMEMBER... HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY... YOU DON`T NEED TO CHEAT THE
BASIC IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!! Good luck to all and please play fairly and you
will reap hugh rewards from this!
By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages with your
name on the list and not sending the money to the people already on the
list, YOU WILL NOT GET MUCH RETURN! Someone I talked to (mean and cheap)
just did that and he only made $150 after 7 to 8 weeks!! Then he sent the
five $1 bills out... people added him to their lists ... and in 5 weeks, he
had OVER $10,000! He than realize that there is no way to cheat with
himself.

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE
WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COATING ANYTHING BUT FIVE DOLLARS AND A LITTLE
OF YOUR TIME!
DO IT LIKE IT`S LAID OUT HERE... IT WILL WORK!!