Larry the VCable Guy?

Old December 4th 08, 11:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

Default Larry the VCable Guy?

Anyone ever get him in person? Heis here this week and I wanted to
find out what his signing habits are. Thanks!

Craig
Old December 4th 08, 01:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I saw him on an interview and he said he usually goes out and mingles
after shows for autographs if he can.

Old December 4th 08, 04:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

Different strokes for different folks. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

"Lorrie S." wrote in message
The wrestling crowd loves him. Same mentality.

Old December 11th 08, 10:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Craig" wrote in message
Anyone ever get him in person? Heis here this week and I wanted to
find out what his signing habits are. Thanks!

I hear this guy on Sirius,he sucks.

Old December 11th 08, 11:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Really? Is that because you're insulted he keeps telling jokes about
you and your kin?

I hear this guy on Sirius,he sucks.

Old December 12th 08, 02:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Zoom

"Sue H" wrote in message
news
Really? Is that because you're insulted he keeps telling jokes about
you and your kin?

I hear this guy on Sirius,he sucks.

Buzz off troll !

No that dumb country crap for the NASCAR crowd aint funny,unless you
are married to your cousin.
Its stoooopid,you must eat it up.
I'm sure Richard Petty is a god in your part of the country.
Go boys,drivin in circles all day,Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Old December 12th 08, 04:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

No, I am not into Nascar personally but I do dare say you've probably
alienated a few more lurkers here in the group.... I do know there are
a couple Nascar fans. Way to go! Keep them insults comin' cause the
more people you alienate, the higher the chance one of us will
encounter you in person one day! Won't THAT be fun.

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:35:39 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

news

Old December 12th 08, 06:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Lorrie S.

"Zoom" wrote in message
I'm sure Richard Petty is a god in your part of the country.

Better get Richard Petty's autograph before it's too late.

larry l Joe Coins 1 December 9th 05 01:09 AM
FA: 1984 LARRY BIRD Star Co. SET ( RARE ) !!! / 1980 LARRY BIRD RC.....MINT !!!!!!! DinoPro Basketball 0 August 21st 05 02:20 AM
Thanks Larry Brian Blackwell Coins 18 July 29th 05 02:42 PM
Larry St. Cyr, where are you??? Steve Angel Hockey 0 September 13th 03 03:53 PM