Captain Lou Albano IP!

Old April 8th 08, 09:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Default Captain Lou Albano IP!

Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last sunday,
sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the legendary
Captain Lou Albano, The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez (72 Dolphins), and "Baby
Doll" the perfect 10.

My friend got me Captain Lou on a PWI, and Manny on a 8x10. Manny's
autograph is the worst anyone has given. All you can read is "To Mike, the
Raging Bull, MF". the MF is done in a single stroke, loop. VERY UGLY
autograph.

He didn't get babydoll, as we have have got her stuff signed on many
occasion.

Until next time-pe2

Old April 8th 08, 10:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"pe2" wrote in message
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last sunday,
sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the legendary
Captain Lou Albano,

he must be getting old now

Old April 8th 08, 01:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

On Apr 8, 4:58�am, "pe2" wrote:
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last sunday,
sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the legendary
Captain Lou Albano, The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez (72 Dolphins), and "Baby
Doll" the perfect 10.

My friend got me Captain Lou on a PWI, and Manny on a 8x10. Manny's
autograph is the worst anyone has given. All you can read is "To Mike, the
Raging Bull, MF". the MF is done in a single stroke, loop. VERY UGLY
autograph.

He didn't get babydoll, as we have have got her stuff signed on many
occasion.

Until next time-pe2

When I got him back in the 80's he would only sign "Raging Bull".
Congrats, though.

Craig
Old April 8th 08, 07:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
mclovin[_2_]

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

"pe2" wrote in message
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last
sunday, sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the
legendary Captain Lou Albano,

he must be getting old now

no,unlike everyone else,he stays the same age
it must be a wrestling-steroid thing

Old April 9th 08, 10:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

"pe2" wrote in message
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last
sunday, sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was the
legendary Captain Lou Albano,

he must be getting old now

no,unlike everyone else,he stays the same age
it must be a wrestling-steroid thing

thanks for your quality contribution

Old April 10th 08, 01:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
mclovin[_2_]

"Mr Black" wrote in message

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

"pe2" wrote in message
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last
sunday, sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was
the legendary Captain Lou Albano,

he must be getting old now

no,unlike everyone else,he stays the same age
it must be a wrestling-steroid thing

thanks for your quality contribution

Your welcome
thanks for the dumb remark

Old April 10th 08, 10:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

"pe2" wrote in message
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last
sunday, sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was
the legendary Captain Lou Albano,

he must be getting old now

no,unlike everyone else,he stays the same age
it must be a wrestling-steroid thing

thanks for your quality contribution

Your welcome
thanks for the dumb remark

so, any reason you are on this group other than to troll?

Old April 10th 08, 08:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

The best thing to do is to block the troll. Don't feed him. I would
not have known he was still seeking attention until I saw him quoted.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

Old April 10th 08, 09:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

keep feeding me...

wow; never met a troll that admitted he was one...
Old April 10th 08, 11:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
mclovin[_2_]

"Mr Black" wrote in message

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message

"mclovin" wrote in message

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

"pe2" wrote in message
Via Friend...My friend went to a "Wrestlemania" viewing party last
sunday, sponsored by our local wrestling promoter. In attendance was
the legendary Captain Lou Albano,

he must be getting old now

no,unlike everyone else,he stays the same age
it must be a wrestling-steroid thing

thanks for your quality contribution

Your welcome
thanks for the dumb remark

so, any reason you are on this group other than to troll?

its funny to see the incredibly stupid things people say,
you must care because you keep responding
your comeback shows your lack of intelligence
keep feeding me...
i guess when you saw the sun come up today you thought-
today is going to be really light