In case anyone is interested...

Old August 14th 08, 02:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

Default In case anyone is interested...

They are here on the 6th, Sue. Hopefully Heart will ahve a meet and
greet for fan club members. If not I will not be going. LOL Cheap
Trick is one of my all time favorites. Bun E. used to be great at
signing but will now only do one per. The other 3 arepretty free with
their sigs when you can find them.

Craig

On Aug 13, 12:11�pm, Sue H wrote:
If anyone ever needs photos of some of the people I have (I have large
images I saved at 300 DPI) just email. �I have sent a few out...
better than taking their images from their sites.

Got more photos from last night (three good concerts; the new guy from
Journey sounded pretty good though he stops shy of the high notes
Steve Perry does; though the guy is energetic and loving his new fame
and it shows how he is new and enjoys it; it's refreshing). �

Ann and Nancy Wilson sounded fantastic; Ann sure has a great voice
even in person. They sure have a lot of hits. �

Cheap Trick cracked me up; they're not as seasoned as they used to be,
The guitar player is too old to be trying to jump up like he was, but
he made everyone laugh a lot. The lead singer was kind of a cutie.
Forgot what he looked like; music was decent.

No graphs obtained at the event, though I ALMOST got a drumhead (the
guy only managed one of the three he had). �The most I walked away
with this time was a Cheap Trick pick and a crapload of photos. �But
if anyone goes to Journey concerts, I saw their people were selling
signed DVD's for 50 bucks.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:44:07 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
Nice photos Sue............

I love Joan Jett!

Den

Old August 14th 08, 03:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3[_2_]

And the bandwidth gets wasted even more. I honestly don't think that
you're capable of carrying on an adult conversation, much less be
productive in this group. Maybe alt.daycare is more of your you
speed, if your posts are anything to gauge by. I feel sympathy for
you that you actually have to search out a hobby group that you have
no knowledge in just to harass someone. You try to make out that Sue
doesn't have a life. You're really needing to take a look at how you
spend your time bozo. I would honestly like to see you, or whatever
sock you use this week, contribute to the group, but I doubt that you
will.

--

Mike
Gummby3

"2008ny" wrote in message
Yeah here is some news for Sue,I heard the Archies are coming to her
hometown,
maybe she can get front row and get a drumhead or a pick,maybe
someone will sweat
on her and she can run here and tell the story.
We can all read at bedtime and
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... .

Old August 14th 08, 03:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Very cool. Cheap Trick also has a fan club. I was on both sites today
to see what they offer. Neither gives backstage greets or anything
but they alluded to drawings to certain ones who may get it (to me is
not worth paying the bucks unless you get more than presale tickets as
I found out that is not meaning necessarily any better seats).

I'd love to get all their sigs... oh well; maybe someday. Regardless
of the trolls, I like them all (and Journey a lot).

I just put photos online for Cheap Trick he
http://www.dahoovsplace.com/Events/C...heap_Trick.htm

and Heart Here (haven't done Journey's photos yet)
http://www.dahoovsplace.com/Events/C...eart/Heart.htm

As you can see again we were close! 4th Row center (so got closeups
that came out pretty good)

On Aug 13, 12:11?pm, Sue H wrote:
[...]

wrote:
Nice photos Sue............

I love Joan Jett!

Den

Old August 14th 08, 03:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
2008ny

"Gummby3" wrote in message
. ..
Again, you bypass my message and do my grade school waste of bandwith. Are
you incapable of contributing to the board in an intelligent conversation
on the topic?

--

Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.

"2008ny" wrote in message

"Sue H" wrote in message
news
It's easy to sit behind one's keyboard with a phony ID where nobody
knows who you are coward.

Yeah,Sue H,that tells the whole world who you are.We already know who you
are ?
You can't see it,sad.

Old August 14th 08, 03:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

LOL alt.daycare... GREAT one! I could care less if he rips into me...
I'll be going to Peter Frampton's concert Saturday and will have to
finangle to get a graph there (want him to sign my Sgt Pepper's
items). I know I'll get ripped for that. then I'll be going to Bruce
Hornsby and then Possibly Eddie Money and Starship. Starship not so
great these days but I need photos as I didn't take any last time.
Eddie signs so I am hoping to get the one I missed out on last time.
He was gonna sign and then I left before he came out. I go to all the
free concerts (and some pay for) of the bands I enjoy (regardless what
others think). It's fun meeting others, talking and listening to the
music. If it sucks, we leave. Plain and simple. I have left a
couple.

Oh, heard negative stories on him and Robin Zander of Cheap Trick and
Eddie Money. Eddie's story was he was drunk and demanding and said
someone better go get him a bratwurst; the fan girl did (paid for it
and for his whole entourage Which was expensive) and then he didn't
eat it, ignored her, refused a photo and then demanded his shirt and
said screw everyone, he was going to the Limo to watch the Lakers.
Trying to leave the three or four fans in the trailer... but the girl
said she got ****ed and told him he wasn't leaving... and insisted he
sign and take photos. He did commenting he guessed he was acting like
an ass.

the Zander story is some girl said she saw him outside the bus signing
for a group of 3-5 people and came over. When he signed for all of
them, he stopped shy of her (last person there). Then some guy came
out and said don't worry he'd come back out. Seems he did and a
couple more people gathered and he signed for two of them and ignored
her again and then took out change from his pockets and said he needed
to find the key to leave... and she said "all I wanted was a photo"
which he didn't pose with her but turned toward the camera and she got
in near him somewhat. Then she saw him yet a third time and he
ignored her AGAIN... I am guessing he didn't like something about her
(she was kind of big). I am guessing some of them are like that.
Journey's drummer favored the 5 girls (teens to early 20's) up front
with drumsticks.... it's just the way it goes sometimes.