"In The Mail Saturday 8/14/04

Old August 15th 04, 01:35 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail Saturday 8/14/04

Most important, I hope all on the east coast have survived Charlie without
doo much damage and are safe and sound.

A day late, but here is Saturdays report. We were celebrating the daughters
graduation from college yesterday. Halelua!! Liberation day!! Only 10
months to go and she will be married off and that will only leave only one left
in
the nest.

But anyway, no return to senders for a change and two sports successes were
waiting when we got home last night and they were from:

FOOTBALL

Don Buckey - New York Jets
8809 Audley Circle
Raleigh, NC 27615-3801
sent 7/31/04
received 8/14/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Willie Frazier - Houston Oilers
6203 Bankside Drive
Houston, Tx 77096-5608
sent 2/11/03
received 8/14/04
received index card signed
just a little over over a year and a half for this one

and how did your mail week end??

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya