buying SILVER ROUNDS.... from WHO and WHERE

Old December 8th 05, 06:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default buying SILVER ROUNDS.... from WHO and WHERE

Any advice would be appreciated.
My thoughts are to BUY American Silver Eagles.
I would like to get the actual product instead of them being held for me at
a "repository".

I currently have some Lechter rounds of silver and would trade (privately)
for ASE's.

thanks for your input,,,,,,as "hoarding silver" is new to me

Howard

email: fishfeeder@gmail(dot)com

Old December 11th 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"howard" fishfeeder@gmail(dot)com wrote in message
Any advice would be appreciated.
My thoughts are to BUY American Silver Eagles.
I would like to get the actual product instead of them being held for me

at
a "repository".

I currently have some Lechter rounds of silver and would trade (privately)
for ASE's.

thanks for your input,,,,,,as "hoarding silver" is new to me

Howard

email: fishfeeder@gmail(dot)com

You can do well at www.bulliondirect.com on ASE's. That's where I get mine.
Just beware that with any of these online bullion traders, there will be a
Handling fee. So, buy all you can afford at one time instead of one by one
or two by two.

Jonathan_ATC

Old December 12th 05, 02:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Bullion direct looks a little pricey to me. SAE's $10.95 ea
Plus shipping $9.95 and up
PlusHandling $5.95 + 4%

So 100 sae's would cost $1095 +$9.95 (minimum) shipping + $5.95 + $43.80
handling.
That's $1154.70, or $11.55 per coin.
I sell them all day long at $11 ea and will ship them for $8 for up 40 lbs
of them.

nk.net...

Old December 12th 05, 02:48 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message
k.net...
Bullion direct looks a little pricey to me. SAE's $10.95 ea
Plus shipping $9.95 and up
PlusHandling $5.95 + 4%

So 100 sae's would cost $1095 +$9.95 (minimum) shipping + $5.95 + $43.80
handling.
That's $1154.70, or $11.55 per coin.
I sell them all day long at $11 ea and will ship them for $8 for up 40 lbs
of them.

Wes,

I might be interested in some. How can I get ahold of you to talk about it?
--
Jonathan_ATC

Old December 12th 05, 03:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Jonathan,
The shop # is 435 688-8743. Open Tues-Weds-Thurs 10a-5p MST.
Wes

"

Old December 13th 05, 01:42 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Call me at the shop, I'll sell you 10.
Wes