JAMES SPENCE BUSTED!!!!

Old November 21st 07, 04:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default JAMES SPENCE BUSTED!!!!

Blah blah. Those who know me personally know my accomplishments and
deeds. I will say nothing more tonight. Your incessant name calling
and rambling is making my eyes hurt.

PS I've been waiting about 20 posts now to be shown how I lied.
Plagurize? LOL you apparently don't know the context of the word or
what you are saying as this makes NO sense. You just make crap up out
of thin air as you go. This is what you call slander. This IS
something you can be sued for. But to do this, I need to know what I
plagiarized? I will definitely need to know that first.

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:06:31 -0800 (PST), barefoot
wrote:

no, you're the lying ass that butt's in when it's not needed...like i
said, just about every post that hasd more than 2 posts on it, you sit
in judgement and have to say something...and on more than one
occassion, you've taken it on yourself to plagerise (sp?) what i said,
and just re say it in your own terms..
and again, i'm going to keep pounding away at you till there's nothing
left...i'm sure you went in your room, cried, sucked it up and came
back...you have NOTHING and you are NOTHING...you've done nothing to
help people in the time i've been here. all you do is bitch...YOU
personally drive people away and you lie about me...no one lies about
you.
but that's you, that's how you operate...
YOU are the poison. No one cares about your opinion. you aren't a
martyr, but you think you leave the impression that you can be. you
speak of imaginary friends and sit on high from a place that no one
else sees you. because YOU are beneath me. YOU are nothing. You know
nothing. there's nothing on this planet that you've accomplished.
you'll never be anything. that's the real sue.

Old November 21st 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Fine Mike. I know a way we can settle this all once and for all. I
hope all will agree and we can all move on.

1) you post the day and posts where I "lied" about ANYTHING. I don't
know what else to put on here for me, because nothing else except rude
name calling (bitch etc) do I have to answer to in your posts it
appears. If you got something else, feel free to post whatever
evidence you have to refute. By refute, I don't mean another rant. I
mean PROOF. As in previous postings, people who come forward, lawyers
or whatever it is you think you got.

2) You tell people the exact truth about what you've done and not done
so we you can set the record straight so NOBODY accuses you of
anything in the future. Clear it all up in one post right now. Be
done with it. We can start by asking these questions and instead of a
long post, you can answer a simple YES or NO and we'll be done. I
will place a bet right now that you cannot control yourself to yes or
no answers but here we go. Be very careful here. Remember this group
is available for a long time and we can get old posts or people to
come forward who remember. So be very thoughtful here.

A) Have you ever shill bidded?
B) Have you ever taken a discount from any company and in return,
spam this group with favorable ads for them?
C) Have you ever logged on here under a different ID?
D) Have you ever taken publicity photos and used those from
Studios under the pretenses of "press" to make them for profit,
thereby selling unlicensed (illegal) photos?
E) Have you been kicked off or suspended Ever from Ebay for
unscrupulous dealings?
F) Did you ever question ttm collectors items stating that all
their mail graphs were "fakes" or "secretarial" or people lied about
getting certain items?

Remember, your answers will come back to you if you lie. I will
personally see that I spend my last waking hours going over old posts
if I have to, to prove what you've admitted to in the past.

Feel free to add what you have accomplished, helped etc and submit
your backup proof for it. Whatever it is you feel you need to answer
or tell, do it. One time and be done.

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:01:33 -0800 (PST), barefoot
wrote:

as long as i've been on here sue, you haven't done ANYTHING...all you
do is refer to your site and comment on everyone...all you really do
is take what i have said, put them in your context and regurgitated
them...i gave you an offer...if not taken, that'sfine...it's gonna get
worse...we don't just disagree...YOU LIE ABOUT ME...and not only do
you lie and NOT back it up, you keep making up new things. and you
told me via email that you had someone that asked you if what they
were looking at (i'm assuming they were purchasing) was from
me...there's no way that's possible...for starters you don't have any
friends...but please, keep telling me about your imaginary ones..

as for gummby...
i do totally agree with you on the points about me. seriously...i do
think though, that making the statement about sal bando the way i said
it, is the only way to make that statement and have it mean what it's
intended within the context of the subject at hand (did i really say
worthless, or did i say valueless?)...i know sometimes that i have the
tendancy to blanket my statements. at the same time, please read the
sentence i just stated..the only opinion that i've ever stated with
the purpose of being fact is my 95% + comment about ttm autographs (i
don't think i need to re say it, it's the source of most of the true
argument that i've had with folks here).
as for the collector/seller aspect. i have collected lots of things.
it really depends on the subject. i have what is considered to be the
most complete lord of the rings posters (for all 3 movies). i have the
most complete "the big lebowski poster" there is out there and have
turned down offers that figure in the thousands for all of these
posters (i know lebowski doesn't seem to warrant the fan base that
LOTR does, but it really does, there are lebowski fests twice a year
in the u.s alone.)
my friends out here rag me for keeping what i do keep...because it's
more oddball than because people are famous...i didn't keep my brando
autograph because it held a value that was more substancial than what
it would take for me to keep it. but i keep like 20 matt damon's
because he's been in a ton of movies that i like and i like all the
shots (and he signs everything). does that make sense? the entire row
of my closet on top, is full of autographed photo books...i have a
tendancy to keep the first one i get from everybody (i have 9 jessica
alba autographs and i think that means that's more than i've sold.)
and i refuse to sell eddie vedder, no matter what the price.
i've turned down 200 grand for my collection 2 years ago...i don't
know why..but there is stuff in there that i couldn't possible part
with. and the company wanted the stuff site unseen.
but yes, i get so much material and have amassed such a large number
of items that there's no way i could keep it all. and if you add it up
with the number of items i have in my inventory and i'm sure you won't
see anyone with a larger collection than i do (but i don't count the
inventory and there are people out there that have been collecting
longer than i have.)
i do guess i see your point about the comments...but i assure you,
you'll know when i'm being a dick! it was (and so was the
certification comment) was intended to be an example...and those
analogies that you've given are a little long winded for no intended
reason...i'm telling you, if you weren't privy to the actions i have
taken against sue, you wouldn't have even noticed.
lastly, i don't think i meant for you to think that i was saying that
a true collector buys because it's there...i meant that as, the person
who buys, buys for different reasons...but there is no memory there.
unless it's a memory say, about a game he/she went to and they liked
something that kind of brought that memory back...that's what i really
meant to say...but there are lots of collectors that are "amassers"
and there are collectors, especially the high end ones that i deal
with, that buy for one specific reason...TO SHOW OFF. in fact, i know
for sure that many of my high end customers tell people that they got
the autograph themselves too..oddly enough...
like i said, if you didn't see all the arguing i do with sue, then you
wouldn't have seen that comment the way that you did...the arguments
"flowered" your reading and made you quick to judge...
maybe i'm wrong, but there was nothing meant by it...

Old November 21st 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Get some new material.

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:34:41 -0800 (PST), barefoot
wrote:

see sue, stop speaking for the group...no one has tried to get me to
stop ripping a loser nobody like you...no one...
i've taken the "constructive" criticism of others, but you are a plain
loser..
the brick wall is you...
hey, drink the kool aide for me will ya!
hope someone spits on your turkey.

Old November 21st 07, 06:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

A) Have you ever shill bidded? yep...told you...it was like 9 years
ago though..i was in my VERY EARLY twenties
B) Have you ever taken a discount from any company and in
return,
spam this group with favorable ads for them? nope..not once, not ever.
C) Have you ever logged on here under a different ID? nope,
again, not once, not ever..
D) Have you ever taken publicity photos and used those from
Studios under the pretenses of "press" to make them for profit,
thereby selling unlicensed (illegal) photos? not as far as i'm
concerned..if that's the case than EVERYONE is selling
bootlegs...movie market/movie store...none of this stuff is licensed.
you do far worse, you pull photos from movies where it states
specifically that any use is prohibited and punishable by law.
E) Have you been kicked off or suspended Ever from Ebay for
unscrupulous dealings? yeah, one time, and it's for the above...when
they let me back on, i CHOSE to walk away.
F) Did you ever question ttm collectors items stating that all
their mail graphs were "fakes" or "secretarial" or people lied about
getting certain items? absolutely. 95% + of ttm stuff is fake or
secretarial. and every one of the dealers that sell these items knows
this and that's why they don't tell buyers that they got their stuff
ttm. you just don't want to know the truth...

and this is what you question all the time..even when the topic is not
about thse subjects...and you keep lying about how i post with other
people's names...but it's you that post under other people's names
with fake "newbie" people that just come here, defend you and
disappear...it's not new material...it happens EVERY TIME we argue, at
some point.
this is why you are a loser, you belive that these people are your
friends, and they are all make believe...
some guy posts, over a year ago, that he's looking for bill keane and
a local phoenix television personality, i answer and you put on there
that it's the same ip...that person (uhh14) doesn't respond in favor
of anything i say or do...he asked a simple question and you ripped
him for it...so don't tell me that you don't push people away (oh, i'm
sorry, you had posted under another name to tell that person that he's
posting under a fake name for me. funny. like i said what you accuse
people of doing is EXACTLY what you do, to throw people off the
scent.)

Old November 21st 07, 09:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:32:32 -0800 (PST), barefoot
wrote:

A) Have you ever shill bidded? yep...told you...it was like 9 years
ago though..i was in my VERY EARLY twenties

At least you admit that.

B) Have you ever taken a discount from any company and in
return,
spam this group with favorable ads for them? nope..not once, not ever.

Lies. You admitted, not even a week or so ago that you got discounts
from PSA/DNA. In exchange, you are harping on them, recommending them
to people, causing potential newbies to actually dish out money for
them. You did the same with GAI whoever that is.

C) Have you ever logged on here under a different ID? nope,
again, not once, not ever..

Lies again. you were caught, when your IP address was posted here
last year. you got silent for a little bit and then someone posted
the "roaming" theory in which someone else could catch the same IP
address... we all worked out the odds of that and amazingly, after a
number of posts that specific few days only, NOBODY ever did that
again. Hmmmm. The odds of that happening are probably akin to DNA
results. So you lying just makes you look worse.

D) Have you ever taken publicity photos and used those from
Studios under the pretenses of "press" to make them for profit,
thereby selling unlicensed (illegal) photos? not as far as i'm
concerned..if that's the case than EVERYONE is selling
bootlegs...movie market/movie store...none of this stuff is licensed.
you do far worse, you pull photos from movies where it states
specifically that any use is prohibited and punishable by law.

LOL Are you kidding? The "if your friend jumps off the bridge"
theory? Really now. Illegal is illegal Mike. Whether or not
everyone in the world does it. You doing it is still illegal~ GET
REAL. Oh hell no. We went over that legal clause and the law was
posted from the Stanford Law library right here on this newsgroup
about the interpretation. Although technically it's illegal to do
that, there is a "personal use" and "educational" clause. However,
YOU SELL THEM. There is NO even possible argument by any lawyer if
you went to court. We all did come to a consensus here that both were
illegal and with the lawyer's help, that yours would go to jail more
than anyone. YOU PROFIT form studios. Taking money out of their
pockets. While we ttm collectors, collect from it and use it for
"personal" use with NO money made. There's a HUGE difference and you
know it. You can still be turned in buddy; so keep it up.

E) Have you been kicked off or suspended Ever from Ebay for
unscrupulous dealings? yeah, one time, and it's for the above...when
they let me back on, i CHOSE to walk away.

LOL Yeah, that's why you admitted to being kicked off (even above in
the other post you admitted that exactly). God, you are pathological
and can't even keep your lies straight in 5 minutes or from one post
to the very next. you have major issues.

F) Did you ever question ttm collectors items stating that all
their mail graphs were "fakes" or "secretarial" or people lied about
getting certain items? absolutely. 95% + of ttm stuff is fake or
secretarial. and every one of the dealers that sell these items knows
this and that's why they don't tell buyers that they got their stuff
ttm. you just don't want to know the truth...

Lies. We have proven this over and over again. People shared their
stories. We have letters and other articles showing that's not so.
You continually try to say this over and over for one reason only...
you want people to think YOUR way of getting graphs is it, so they
have to buy your crap. You are not in this group for the hobby or for
others. You are here for selfish reasons only. SAD.

and this is what you question all the time..even when the topic is not
about thse subjects...and you keep lying about how i post with other
people's names...but it's you that post under other people's names
with fake "newbie" people that just come here, defend you and
disappear...it's not new material...it happens EVERY TIME we argue, at
some point.

Nope; and I was right. You couldn't even just say yes or no without
writing a long freakin blah, blah book. Yeah, just remember Mike, all
these Newbie people you accuse me of being... well if they aren't me,
they're going to think you are certifiable, so I enjoy you saying this
sort of thing (keep it up please because it makes me look great and
you like a certifiable idiot).

this is why you are a loser, you belive that these people are your
friends, and they are all make believe...

LOL Ok poor soul. I've been in communication with people for years
from the net. I've actually seen some, send gifts/cards to others and
even exchange photos annually. Is there ONE person who does that with
you? Doubtful. You can say it's made up. Who cares. I am secure
with my life ... but we all know about you; admitted basement liver.

some guy posts, over a year ago, that he's looking for bill keane and
a local phoenix television personality, i answer and you put on there
that it's the same ip...that person (uhh14) doesn't respond in favor
of anything i say or do...he asked a simple question and you ripped
him for it...so don't tell me that you don't push people away (oh, i'm
sorry, you had posted under another name to tell that person that he's
posting under a fake name for me. funny. like i said what you accuse
people of doing is EXACTLY what you do, to throw people off the
scent.)

It was not me with the IP address. At the time, I had no clue what
that meant. Now I know though. As soon as he posted that, I certainly
researched it. That's how I found out that it was indeed you. I have
never once posted under any other name except the one I have. I've
had it for YEARS. Keep making up stuff Mike; makes you look
certifiable. Oh and I'll call you a ass, fool, idiot or whatever
else; I do not need to make up names. As I explained to someone who
emailed me yesterday, you are not anything to be scared or upset
about. The only thing you are to me is annoying and frustrating.
Other than that, you aren't worth a damned thought; you're like a
mosqito; you just want to swat at it and make it go away because it's
trying to suck your life's essence. Speaking of that, I'll not
respond anymore. I'm done. I have things to do with the holidays and
the show and all... so off with you.
Old November 22nd 07, 06:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
tarkusshadow

THIS IS FREAKING BETTER THAN WATCHING A SOAP OPERA! i DON'T EVEN KNOW
FREAKING BAREFOOT AND I CAN'T STAND HIS ARROGANCE! SO WHAT, MY THROUGH
THE MAIL AUTOGRAPHS ARE FAKE! AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF SELLING THEM.
BUT THERE'S ONE THING THE IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW. SOME OF MY AUTOGRAPHS
FROM PEOPLE THAT THE IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW, (
Old November 22nd 07, 07:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
tarkusshadow

tarkusshadow wrote:
THIS IS FREAKING BETTER THAN WATCHING A SOAP OPERA! I DON'T EVEN KNOW
FREAKING BAREFOOT AND I CAN'T STAND HIS ARROGANCE! SO WHAT, MY THROUGH
THE MAIL AUTOGRAPHS ARE FAKE! AND I HAVE NO INTENTION OF SELLING THEM.
BUT THERE'S ONE THING THE IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW. SOME OF MY AUTOGRAPHS
FROM PEOPLE THAT THE IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW, (

Continued!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH "PEOPLE" THAT AREN'T "MARKETABLE". BUT DO "WE"
REALLY CARE?
I DON'T THINK SO! DO WE NOT DO THIS BECAUSE WE WANT TOO? AND NOT FOR
PROFIT?

SO BAREFOOT HAS MORE AUTOGRAPHS THEN ME. OH BOY. UH, SO? DOES IT MAKE
YOUR PEE-PEE HARD KNOWING THAT? MORE POWER TO YA BABY! I DON'T NEED
TOM CRUISE'S AUTOGRAPH TO GET ME OFF! AND BESIDE'S, WHOEVER TOLD TOM
CRUISE HE COULD ACT?

YEAH, SO SUE HAS AN ATTITUDE WHEN IT COMES TO AUTOGRAPHS, BUT SHE
HAS PROVIDED MORE INFORMATION THEN YOU WILL EVER LEARN IN YOUR
LIFETIME.

I ONLY HAVE ONE GOD, AND SHE IS NOT YOU!!!!!!

Old November 27th 07, 06:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

B) Have you ever taken a discount from any company and in
return,
spam this group with favorable ads for them? nope..not once, not ever.

Lies. You admitted, not even a week or so ago that you got discounts
from PSA/DNA. In exchange, you are harping on them, recommending
them
to people, causing potential newbies to actually dish out money for
them. You did the same with GAI whoever that is.

wow, talk about lying about me...you are doing a GREAT JOB...
i never accepted a discount so that i would advertise for someone...
i keep saying how i HATE using these services, but to get along in the
industry, you HAVE TO...i have a store in los angeles, and people who
know what they are doing want EVERYTHING certified by someone...this
really just shows what you DON'T KNOW about the business...
and i said that i've used all the different services...i just prefer
psa dna...gai disappeared for over a week. just up and
disappeared...with people's money and stuff. they've since come back
and it's apparent that they were evicted from their building...
i do get a discount from psa...because i'm about their largest in
person dealer/customer. i'm not harping them in exchange for
anything...so stop lying about me and we'll get over this...

) Have you ever logged on here under a different ID? nope,
again, not once, not ever..

Lies again. you were caught, when your IP address was posted here
last year. you got silent for a little bit and then someone posted
the "roaming" theory in which someone else could catch the same IP
address... we all worked out the odds of that and amazingly, after a
number of posts that specific few days only, NOBODY ever did that
again. Hmmmm. The odds of that happening are probably akin to DNA
results. So you lying just makes you look worse.
uhh, no one caught me doing anything...you lied about ap addresses and
your knowledge of both...people got on here somehow using the same ip
and said it's basically just a service provider thing and that
THOUSANDS of people could be using the same and similar ip
addresses...i have no idea who said it, but i remeber that one...and
like i said, no one comes on here defending me...it was some guy
looking for a tip on bill keane and i had the info and YOU put on here
that i'm trying to talk to myself or some ****...but a whole bunch of
people keep popping up and defending you and disappearing, never to
return...i think that's more proof of your bull****, not mine.
you still have no friends in this or any industry.
Old November 27th 07, 08:40 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:52:51 -0800 (PST), barefoot
wrote:

[...]

I'll let this go; you just contradict yourself over and over and in
the same paragraph even. People can read this themselves and decide.

[...]

Not even close (I only posted one or two time in that MASSIVE thread
and it wasn't started, figured out or ended by me). all those here
before when that thread was hot know. It doesn't need to be rehashed.
All know what you do. I reminded them and now my job is done.