Noodler's Baystate Blue

Old April 5th 08, 06:57 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord

Default Noodler's Baystate Blue

I just got my bottle the other day and this is a great ink--bright
blue and waterproof--but not one that you can mix.

I had read about it on www.fountainpennetwork.com.

Finally, somebody comes up a bright blue waterproof ink and the ****
for brains FPN'ers are all whining about it because it stains their
dainty fingers. And some dip**** who posts under the name--well, i'm
not even going to say his name--he whined to high heaven that it had
stained the sink in his bathroom.

Well, goddamn, dip****, this is ink. What the **** do you expect?

Baystate Blue is a great ink, but if you're a **** ant FPN'er, you
probably ain't got the balls to use this ink.
Old April 5th 08, 07:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Brian Ketterling

In ,
The Drunken Lord wrote:

I just got my bottle the other day and this is a great ink--bright
blue and waterproof--but not one that you can mix.

It sounds pretty good, and Nathan Tardif mentioned that he might produce
more inks with the same chemistry so that they can be mixed.

...you probably ain't got the balls to use this ink.

'S'okay -- they wouldn't fit in the bottle anyway.

I probably will try it in a pen, though.

Brian

Old April 5th 08, 02:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Deirdre Saoirse Moen[_2_]

The Drunken Lord wrote:
Finally, somebody comes up a bright blue waterproof ink and the ****
for brains FPN'ers are all whining about it because it stains their
dainty fingers. And some dip**** who posts under the name--well, i'm
not even going to say his name--he whined to high heaven that it had
stained the sink in his bathroom.

I wasn't one of the whiners, but I do post a lot on FPN.

--
_Deirdre web: http://deirdre.net blog: http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"
Old April 5th 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 01:19:56 -0500, "Brian Ketterling"
wrote:

In ,
The Drunken Lord wrote:

I just got my bottle the other day and this is a great ink--bright
blue and waterproof--but not one that you can mix.

It sounds pretty good, and Nathan Tardif mentioned that he might produce
more inks with the same chemistry so that they can be mixed.

...you probably ain't got the balls to use this ink.

'S'okay -- they wouldn't fit in the bottle anyway.

I probably will try it in a pen, though.

It is certainly worth a try if you have any interest in a bright,
waterproof blue.

And I hope Nathan comes out with those compatible inks soon. If I
could get in touch with him, I'd strongly suggest he put a warning
label on the bottles for FPN'ers, which should read something like
this:

"If you are an idiot who posts on FPN who complains that this ink
stains your fingers or your sink, I suggest that not buy this ink but
that you go to the grocery and buy some food coloring and water that
down and use that."

Nathan actually got fed up with those FPN ****nuts and actually
suggested that they do that in a post.
Old April 5th 08, 03:54 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 06:18:25 -0700, Deirdre Saoirse Moen
wrote:

The Drunken Lord wrote:
Finally, somebody comes up a bright blue waterproof ink and the ****
for brains FPN'ers are all whining about it because it stains their
dainty fingers. And some dip**** who posts under the name--well, i'm
not even going to say his name--he whined to high heaven that it had
stained the sink in his bathroom.

I wasn't one of the whiners, but I do post a lot on FPN.

So then you know all about how the FPN dip****s have been whining to
high heaven like a bunch of stuck pigs.

I read it last night and found those folks totally disgusting.
They're actually into jewelry, not fountain pens. I mean, their
jewelry--some of it--does happen to be fountain pens though.