Rainbow toned Franklin and PCGS

Old April 19th 04, 11:46 PM
J. Craton

Default Rainbow toned Franklin and PCGS

Earlier I was badmouthing PCGS because of their non-guarantee guarantee.
(if they do a on-site show while your coin is in their system, they add
3 days onto their guarantee) Well, I just got an e-mail saying that my
coin was ready!
This baby now resides in a PCGS MS64 holder:
http://www.error-coins.com/misc/tone...anklinhalf.jpg

The grade isn't impressive but the color sure is!
I couldn't be happier right now

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Old April 20th 04, 12:09 AM
henry mensch

J. Craton wrote:
-The grade isn't impressive but the color sure is!

looks great!

q: it looks like you placed the coin on a small keyboard before
photographing it ... just a coincidence, or is there a reason behind
this?

--
# henry mensch / san francisco, california
#
Old April 20th 04, 01:31 AM
John Carney

"J. Craton" wrote in message ...
Earlier I was badmouthing PCGS because of their non-guarantee guarantee.
(if they do a on-site show while your coin is in their system, they add
3 days onto their guarantee) Well, I just got an e-mail saying that my
coin was ready!
This baby now resides in a PCGS MS64 holder:
http://www.error-coins.com/misc/tone...anklinhalf.jpg

The grade isn't impressive but the color sure is!
I couldn't be happier right now

Hey, I called that one huh? Congrats!

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html

Old April 20th 04, 02:13 AM
J. Craton

henry mensch wrote:

J. Craton wrote:
-The grade isn't impressive but the color sure is!

looks great!

Thank you.

q: it looks like you placed the coin on a small keyboard before
photographing it ... just a coincidence, or is there a reason behind
this?

No reason. Sitting at my desk and saw my label maker with soft rubber
keys and thought it would be a good soft place to set the coin. I was
too lazy to get up and get my photo stand out and clear a space for it
in my dump of an office. My wife has been pleading with me for months to
clean this place up!

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
Interested in error coins?
http://www.error-coins.com - A work in progress (lack of progress really).

Nick is a DICK!
Reid is a troglodyte!

Toned 1963 Franklin half J. Craton Coins 3 March 25th 04 09:48 AM
MONSTER toned Franklin J. Craton Coins 3 March 22nd 04 12:55 AM
PCGS franklin Question Slammer Coins 5 March 9th 04 03:02 AM
FA: 1957 PCGS PR67DCAM Franklin .. Ends tonight Craton Coins 2 August 30th 03 08:17 PM
FA: Franklin MS65 FLL PCGS Stardancer Coins 1 August 1st 03 07:30 AM