A BU Morgan.

Old January 12th 08, 11:26 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

Default A BU Morgan.

I bought this coin in 1976 as BU, brilliant uncirculated, in the UK.

What kind of MS grade would it get?

Please say 70 so that I can sell it for a huge profit. :-) Billy

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...96984929_o.jpg

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...96984936_o.jpg

Old January 12th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
coinsusa

On Jan 12, 6:26*am, "note.boy" wrote:
I bought this coin in 1976 as BU, brilliant uncirculated, in the UK.

What kind of MS grade would it get?

Please say 70 so that I can sell it for a huge profit. *:-) *Billy

Not even close.... I'm thinking MS 62 lots of bag marks all over
her face...
Old January 12th 08, 01:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ed Hendricks

note.boy wrote:
I bought this coin in 1976 as BU, brilliant uncirculated, in the UK.

What kind of MS grade would it get?

Please say 70 so that I can sell it for a huge profit. :-) Billy

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...96984929_o.jpg

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...96984936_o.jpg

It is, indeed, BU but not 70. 65 maybe.

--
©¿©¬
~

Old January 12th 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
John Ahnen

Based on comparisons, MS-64. Maybe.

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert

Old January 12th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"note.boy" wrote in message
I bought this coin in 1976 as BU, brilliant uncirculated, in the UK.

What kind of MS grade would it get?

Might depend on which service you send it to.

Please say 70 so that I can sell it for a huge profit. :-) Billy

You got it! It's MS70. Enjoy your windfall !!

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...96984929_o.jpg

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...96984936_o.jpg

Actually, it looks almost identical to the 1878-CC that PCGS slabbed for me
as a MS63.

Bruce

Old January 12th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Phil DeMayo

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:45:06 -0500, "Bruce Remick"
wrote:

"note.boy" wrote in message
I bought this coin in 1976 as BU, brilliant uncirculated, in the UK.

What kind of MS grade would it get?

Might depend on which service you send it to.

Please say 70 so that I can sell it for a huge profit. :-) Billy

You got it! It's MS70. Enjoy your windfall !!

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...96984929_o.jpg

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/4/5...96984936_o.jpg

Actually, it looks almost identical to the 1878-CC that PCGS slabbed for me
as a MS63.

Bruce

My first instinct was MS-63, but those reeding hits on the cheek
bother me a bit. If I was in a bad mood I'd downgrade it to MS-62
because of those hits....it depends on how visible they were in
person.
Old January 12th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Coinenthusiast

Howdy;

MS 62 or possibly MS63 depending on grader.

Regards

Dan

Old January 12th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
note.boy

"coinsusa" wrote in message
On Jan 12, 6:26 am, "note.boy" wrote:
I bought this coin in 1976 as BU, brilliant uncirculated, in the UK.

What kind of MS grade would it get?

Please say 70 so that I can sell it for a huge profit. :-) Billy

Not even close.... I'm thinking MS 62 lots of bag marks all over
her face...

No cruise then. :-( Billy

Old January 12th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Provasek

On Jan 12, 5:26*am, "note.boy" wrote:
I bought this coin in 1976 as BU, brilliant uncirculated, in the UK.

What kind of MS grade would it get?

MS60

7/8 TF Morgan? Anita Coins 5 May 10th 05 02:37 AM
FS: FS: Phree NGC Morgan - 1880/79-CC PCGS Morgan - 1895 PCGS Morgan - 1885-CC PCGS Morgan - 05 Gold BestCoin.Com Coins 0 January 17th 05 07:27 PM
FA: 1854-O Arrows Liberty Half, 1885-O NGC MS65 Morgan, 1904-O Morgan PCGS MS64, 1804 Half Cent, 1886 Morgan MS65 Toned,1880-O Morgan PCI AU55, 1866 3-cent nickel, AND MORE.. P. Nichols Coins 4 June 27th 04 08:18 PM
1890 Morgan, 1882 Morgan, and 1922 Peace Aaron Russell Coins 0 June 7th 04 01:26 AM
First CC Morgan! Bruce Hickmott Coins 1 July 3rd 03 01:25 AM