Just a heads up...

Old January 11th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
John Ahnen

Default Just a heads up...

that Sunday at noon (ebay time) I will have coins listed. Most are PCGS
certified, some have reserves, just for my protection. To head off the
flames, I know that I will get more bidders if I allow PayPal. AND I know
that $6.00 for Priority Mail shipping is higher than the actual cost of the
shipping.

Sooooo... for any rcc regulars.... if you want regular 1st class mail in a
padded mailer - ask for it. If any rcc regular wants to use PayPal - let me
know. Any shipping costs will of course be combined on multiple auctions
won. Just mention the secret rcc password.

Some nice coins coming. Jefferson Spouse (both versions), SF Mint $5 Unc.,
several morgans PCGS cert'd, and an 1854 half disme cert'd by NTC as MS63.
This one looks bad in the pics,due to some discoloring, but the details are
great.

So please, don't bother flaming. If they do not interest you, don't bid.

I'll post a reminder Sunday after they are all up and running.
Thanks, John

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert

Old January 12th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
John Ahnen

Will do.
John
'still a top-poster'

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert
Einstein
"Eric Babula" wrote in message
8...
"John Ahnen" wrote in
:

I'll post a reminder Sunday after they are all up and running.
Thanks, John

Don't forget to include the link, John!!!

MMMMMMMorgans!!!

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Heads Up AntiNudo 8 Track Tapes 4 September 5th 07 10:42 PM
Heads Up - He's Back TC General Discussion 1 December 16th 04 04:01 PM
BOBBLE HEADS (Heads Up) ufg Hockey 0 February 16th 04 05:00 AM
Heads Up - BOBBLE HEADS ufg Hockey 0 February 13th 04 06:42 PM
WTTF: Bobble heads for bobble heads MikeCouil Football (US) 0 December 6th 03 12:35 PM