Buy more of my coins!

Old December 17th 04, 06:33 PM
mj

Fritz wrote:

James Slaughter wrote:

"ModeratelyConfused" wrote

You don't understand. It is alright to kill in SELF DEFENSE. We
are killing the Irauis because we don't want another 911 attack.
This is self defense. But what did a little baby ever do to its
mother to deserve death?

The pure stupidity of that sentence is astounding. Do you go out of
your way to sound this idiot? I'd really like to hear more of your
"logic".

MC

I see nothing "stupid" at all. A baby, even if the mother dies
during birth, did no overt act to "kill" anyone, therefore is
innocent. Thus any act to kill that baby because it "endangers
the life of the mother" is morally wrong. It is murder. It cannot
be permitted EVER under ANY justification.

Now Muslims, INCLUDING THE IRAQI PEOPLE, hate the United States
because we are free and in particular because we worship Christ.
They have already made a decision to kill us. So to kill them
first is self defense.

I think they formed that attitude because the "christians" over
here keep telling them that they're heathens and need to come
to Christ. They on the other hand, think their religion is the one
truth. The Christians keep trying to send their missionaries over there
to change them. I think that would make anybody mad enough to
kill.

--

The irony is that there are hundreds (thousands?) of Christian religions
(variations) - each one believing only theirs is the correct one.

Old December 17th 04, 09:27 PM
mj

Richard Hunter wrote:

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 02:20:05 GMT, Patsy Herrera
coughed and sputtered, and managed to
choke out these words:

America certainly is a Christain nation. In God we Trust in the national
motto witch has been on our coins since 1776. So dont say the founding
fathers were not Christains.

the founding fathers were not Christians.

Who said anything about Christians? The ongoing claim has been about
Christains.

I'm guessing it's a localized cult in perhaps KY or TN where there's
been a lot of imbreeding.

Old December 17th 04, 11:30 PM
Brian Oakley

"Sanders Kaufman" wrote in message
. ..
"James Slaughter" wrote in message
mj wrote in news:_srwd.46240$Jk5.39630@lakeread01:

You have committed an act of treason. The president of the United
States is the chief law enforcement officer, and you have slandered him.
I hope the FBI is reading the Internet.

--
James Slaughter, Professor of Biblical Study
Criswell Institute of Creation Science

It's always hard to tell if guys like this are serious, or just having a
little hateful fun on UseNet.
Then you walk around D/FW, talking to all the seminary school dropouts,

and
you see they really *are* serious -- and *stupid*.

Makes you wonder just how high up in the class this guy was....usually
intelligent people don't bother talking down to the less intelligent. They
are too smart for that...they don't waste their time.

Old December 18th 04, 02:13 AM
Dr. Jean Tant

Here is an example of the Southern Baptist mentality from
Criswell himself.

http://www.wacriswell.org/Search/Vid...ermon/1222.cfm

Dr. Jean Tant, President
American Civil Liberties Union
of Fort Worth
www.aclufw.org
Old December 18th 04, 03:40 PM
ELurio

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 02:20:05 GMT, Patsy Herrera
coughed and sputtered, and managed to
choke out these words:

America certainly is a Christain nation. In God we Trust in the national
motto witch has been on our coins since 1776. So dont say the founding
fathers were not Christains.

I checked my US typeset colleciton, and it seems that prior to 1892, the only
coins to have that particular motto on them were the shield nickel and the
Morgan Dollar.

"In God We Trust" was not on paper money until 1963.

None of the US coins dated 1776 have the motto on them.

eric l.
Old December 19th 04, 06:13 PM
Fritz

"Dr. Jean Tant" wrote:

Here is an example of the Southern Baptist mentality from
Criswell himself.

http://www.wacriswell.org/Search/Vid...ermon/1222.cfm

Nutty as a fruit cake.

Dr. Jean Tant, President