"In The Mail" Thursday 6/10/04

Old June 10th 04, 08:57 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Thursday 6/10/04

Alas another fine weather day, but the mail up here has slowed down as it
apparently has everywhere. Hopefully on Saturday we will be able to rack up a
couple of good ones.

But a couple of successes to report with no failures and no return to senders
that makes it a fun day anyway.

The fun one was from John Castellanos, the soap opera guy who sent 2 8x10 bw
inscribed signed photos, of which I have no idea if he signed or his secretary,
but he did send me a deeply sincere letter expressing his appreciation for the
fan mail and how important it is to the producers and how they count each
actors mail to help determine how popular he or she may be.

What makes this so funny, especially regarding how important we all are is I
mailed this request on 5/21/01. Just a tad over three years. I figure there
must be a bunch of us important folk out there
Request was mailed to the studio C/o The Young and the Restless.

But also two sports successes and they were from:

HOCKEY

Dave Taylor - Los Angeles Kings
18920 Pasadero Drive
Tarzana, Ca 91356-5122
sent 6/1/04
received 6/10/04
rec'd 2 index cards signed

FOOTBALL

Bruce Walton - Dallas Cowboys
PO Box 7141
Rancho Santa Fe, Ca 92067
sent 5/21/04
received 6/10/04
received index card signed

and hope you had a great mail day.
and let's all pause a bit tomorrow and remember our President and as well we
lost Ray Charles today as well. May he rest in peace also.

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken

Thursday, 6/10/04 Joe Autographs 0 June 10th 04 04:42 PM
"In The Mail" Thursday 5/27/04 Kenneth465 Autographs 2 May 29th 04 05:04 AM
"In The Mail" Thursday 12/18/03 Kenneth465 Autographs 0 December 19th 03 12:13 AM
"In The Mail" Thursday 11/6/03 Kenneth465 Autographs 0 November 6th 03 07:12 PM
"In The Mail" Thursday 9/25/03 Kenneth465 Autographs 0 September 25th 03 05:56 PM