eBay yobbo of the month

Old May 30th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default eBay yobbo of the month - UPDATE!

But what can you expect from a hypocrite like Kris?
"Hardy-Boys.net" wrote in message

Is Kris a eunich too, like that Willow character?

Old May 30th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Parker Tate wonders:
Is Kris a eunich too, like that Willow character?

Don't know about that but I do know that she is a pathetic fat old cow,
a busybody and a hypocrite.

Old May 30th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Please don't wait...

"Bookman" wrote in message

Or else I'll have to plonk your fat ass. Thanks.

Old May 31st 06, 09:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Pangarune Corner wrote:
Please don't wait...

Hey dickless, you're making even less sense than usual.
Did they remove your brain along with your pecker?
Sure does seem that way!

Old June 4th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default eBay yobbo of the month

He did a final revision and lowered his opening price to only
$5,999.99!!! And he has lost the one bid that he had...yeah. I will
give him credit for putting a lot of words...errr...work into his
listing, but he did not reply to my question regarding his "value" of
$16,000 for 81 books (of which 75 are book club editions).

One might be amused by rereading his first 1-2,000 words.

Old June 4th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Sam" wrote in message
oups.com...

He did a final revision and lowered his opening price to only
$5,999.99!!! And he has lost the one bid that he had...yeah. I will
give him credit for putting a lot of words...errr...work into his
listing, but he did not reply to my question regarding his "value" of
$16,000 for 81 books (of which 75 are book club editions).

One might be amused by rereading his first 1-2,000 words.

He must have cancelled that first bid, otherwise he'd not have
been able to revise the listing. (I doubt that first bidder,
unless a sh***, would drop out by themselves.)

Kris

Old June 4th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

He must have cancelled that first bid, otherwise he'd not have
been able to revise the listing. (I doubt that first bidder,
unless a sh***, would drop out by themselves.)

Kris

Actually, according to the listing, the bidder had his account hacked
and that is how the bid showed up...and the seller graciously allowed
the bid to be retracted.

But if you go to the bid history, the bidder stated that he/she put in
the wrong amount for the bid...and it was retracted.

With eBay's policies, both those statements may be "true"...but this is
one auction to avoid...except for entertainment purposes

Old June 4th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Sam" wrote in message
ups.com...

He must have cancelled that first bid, otherwise he'd not have
been able to revise the listing. (I doubt that first bidder,
unless a sh***, would drop out by themselves.)

Kris

Actually, according to the listing, the bidder had his account hacked
and that is how the bid showed up...and the seller graciously allowed
the bid to be retracted.

But if you go to the bid history, the bidder stated that he/she put in
the wrong amount for the bid...and it was retracted.

With eBay's policies, both those statements may be "true"...but this is
one auction to avoid...except for entertainment purposes

Please take your off topic discussion of ebay's sales practices to the
appropriate newsgroup. This one is ostensibly devoted to book collecting.

Old June 4th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Sam" wrote in message
ups.com...

He must have cancelled that first bid, otherwise he'd not have
been able to revise the listing. (I doubt that first bidder,
unless a sh***, would drop out by themselves.)

Kris

Actually, according to the listing, the bidder had his account hacked
and that is how the bid showed up...and the seller graciously allowed
the bid to be retracted.

But if you go to the bid history, the bidder stated that he/she put in
the wrong amount for the bid...and it was retracted.

With eBay's policies, both those statements may be "true"...but this is
one auction to avoid...except for entertainment purposes

I don't buy the "hacked" thing; their bid history for the past 30 days
shows that immediately before and after, they were bidding on the
same kind of stuff.....*unless* the "hacker" was really a teenager
with access to the computer. The Star Wars seller might have the
other half of the story, but I'm not going to interfere.

It's interesting to watch the selling side, and how the clueless
try to make their item(s) appeal to collectors.

Kris

Old June 5th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

fvndoc wrote:

Please take your off topic discussion of ebay's sales practices to the
appropriate newsgroup. This one is ostensibly devoted to book collecting.

ISSUES RELATED TO COLLECTING BOOKS.

Should I interpret that for you? It seems fairly self-evident to me.