8-Track Thursday now available in WINDOWS MEDIA from WQMA!

Old October 16th 05, 12:48 AM
yodedude2

Default Retalitory feedback.

So Charlie, are you selling actual Audiotex alignment tapes or homemade

dubbed copies? Go ahead and say it, Charlie. Guarantee that the
auction winner gets an actual Audiotex alignment tape and not a
homemade dubbed copy. Explain how every past winner of such a listing
has received an actual Audiotex alignment tape and not a homemade
dubbed copy. Show us that box of genuine Audiotex alignment tapes you
have--not a box of homemade dubbed copies.

Do you only do the right thing when someone forces you to? How
pathetic. later, ron

66FOURDOOR wrote:
but that's not what my feedback says- along with dozens of people who
bought that alignment tape

ps- you never bought one, so how would you know for sure ? that's
called HERESAY- look that up in your legal dictionary

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Old October 16th 05, 04:22 AM
66FOURDOOR

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=66fourd...

Old October 16th 05, 04:54 AM
bicycle

66FOURDOOR wrote:
but that's not what my feedback says- along with dozens of people who
bought that alignment tape

ps- you never bought one, so how would you know for sure ? that's
called HERESAY- look that up in your legal dictionary

No such word, dumb dumb.

Old October 16th 05, 10:25 AM
DeserTBoB

On 15 Oct 2005 20:54:21 -0700, "bicycle"
wrote:

66FOURDOOR wrote:
but that's not what my feedback says- along with dozens of people who
bought that alignment tape

ps- you never bought one, so how would you know for sure ? that's
called HERESAY- look that up in your legal dictionary

No such word, dumb dumb. snip

LMAO...typical Charlie Nudo...using words he doesn't understand, nor
can spell.

Hey, dickwad...the word is HEARSAY...and my knowledge of your frauds
is NOT hearsay. You defrauded me...TWICE...and now, after 11 months,
I've been pounding your frauds up your ass...and have ruined your
reputation. Keep writing those refund checks, you assmunch.

dB
Old October 16th 05, 01:08 PM
yodedude2

Your feedback doesn't say your listing is honest. Anyway, I'm not
asking your feedback, I'm asking YOU:

Answer the following question in a straightforward manner, without
offering an excuse, without cowering behind 'feedback' or some other
irrelevant rationalization, without dodging the question--search your
conscience, show your spine, use your intelligence--and answer:

Why do you continue to be dishonest in your listing for your homemade
dubbed copy alignment tape?

later, ron

Old October 17th 05, 03:20 PM
66fourdoor

call anytime, we'll talk...

oh, that's right, you're in hiding after your move to Texas from
Massachusetts

Old October 18th 05, 01:03 AM
yodedude2

Now I'm curious. What would you say to me on the phone? Why are you
to scared to post it here? Why can't you be trusted?

Wait, I know the answer to that last one. You've got to great lengths
to establish your reputation for fraud. later, ron

Old October 18th 05, 12:02 PM
66fourdoor

I'd just reiterate this, 2 more + fb's on the alignment tape- so
whattya want ?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Old October 18th 05, 12:30 PM
yodedude2

Thanks for asking (again), charlie. I want you to change your listing
to make it honest. Just point out that the tape is a copy and that it
is not the item pictured. That's all.

Think of it as an experiment. If you are right, your sales will
suffer. If I am right, your sales will suffer little. Either way,
you'd now be honest in your lsting instead of dishonest.

It's easy to be honest. Try it, charlie. You can do it! later, ron

Old October 19th 05, 12:11 AM
66fourdoor

My alignment tape has a bid again- and both 8-track decks sold on Ebay,
thanks Ron, you're swell- I owe you one