For Sale - Wurlitzer 500 - As found

Old December 16th 12, 05:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Dave Beck

Default For Sale - Wurlitzer 500 - As found

Hello everyone - Picked a Wurlitzer 500 from a local house the other
day. NOT complete, missing some things, but definately restorable. Has
all the plastics, back doors, solid cabinet, complete mech minus the
tone arm. Speaker is there. The coin is missing also. Much rather sell
this as one unit rather than parting it out. I'm located on Long
Island, NY 11731. Not looking to get rich off of this. A few hundred
will do it. 631-754-9250 Dave
Old December 17th 12, 03:02 PM
Gmari Gmari is offline
Junior Member

Location: Glen Rock, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Beck View Post
Hello everyone - Picked a Wurlitzer 500 from a local house the other
day. NOT complete, missing some things, but definately restorable. Has
all the plastics, back doors, solid cabinet, complete mech minus the
tone arm. Speaker is there. The coin is missing also. Much rather sell
this as one unit rather than parting it out. I'm located on Long
Island, NY 11731. Not looking to get rich off of this. A few hundred
will do it. 631-754-9250 Dave
Hi Dave,
Anyway you can send me a few pics of the machine? I live in Jersey but work on the Island, so pick up is easy. Send off line to .
Thanks
George
Old December 18th 12, 02:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Dave Beck

On Dec 17, 10:02*am, Gmari wrote:
Dave Beck;693816 Wrote:

Hello everyone - Picked a Wurlitzer 500 from a local house the other
day. NOT complete, missing some things, but definately restorable. Has
all the plastics, back doors, solid cabinet, complete mech minus the
tone arm. Speaker is there. The coin is missing also. Much rather sell
this as one unit rather than parting it out. I'm located on Long
Island, NY 11731. Not looking to get rich off of this. A few hundred
will do it. *631-754-9250 *Dave

Hi Dave,
Anyway you can send me a few pics of the machine? *I live in Jersey but
work on the Island, so pick up is easy. *Send off line to
.
Thanks
George

--