REQ: Scans of new notes for Inside IBNS newsletter

Old April 15th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Owen W. Linzmayer

Default REQ: Scans of new notes for Inside IBNS newsletter

As many of you already know, I am the volunteer editor of Inside IBNS, the
quarterly printed newsletter for the International Bank Note Society
(www.theIBNS.org), a non-profit organization with approximately 2,000 paper
money collectors worldwide.

We always strive to include detailed images of new notes in the newsletter.
As such, if you have any of the notes listed below, could you please send
300-dpi, 100% actual size, full-color scans of the front and back of these
notes, saved as uncompressed JPEG?

In recognition of your contribution, if we use your scan in print or online,
I will publish the following next to any scans you provide:

Courtesy of YOUR NAME (YOUR URL).

I look forward to your prompt reply to this request. Thank you in advance
for your cooperation.
--
Owen W. Linzmayer (IBNS member 7962)
Inside IBNS editor

Read about the International Bank Note Society: www.theIBNS.org

Domincan Republic (www.bancentral.gov.do)
50 pesos, 2006.
100 pesos, 2006.

Egypt (www.cbe.org.eg)
200 pounds, 2007. Issued March 2007.

Fiji Islands (www.reservebank.gov.fj)
2 dollars, 2007. Issued April 10, 2007.
5 dollars, 2007. Issued April 10, 2007.
10 dollars, 2007. Issued April 10, 2007.
20 dollars, 2007. Issued April 10, 2007.
50 dollars, 2007. Issued April 10, 2007.
100 dollars, 2007. Issued April 10, 2007.

Georgia (www.nbg.gov.ge)
200 lari, unknown date. Issued April 15, 2007.

Haiti (www.brh.net)
10 gourdes, 2006. Like Pick 266.

Moldova (www.bnm.org)
5 lei, 2006.
20 lei, 2006.
50 lei, 2006.

Peru (www.bcrp.gob.pe)
50 nuevos soles, unknown date. Issued March 12, 2007.

Slovakia (www.nbs.sk)
50 korun, 16.11.2005. Like Pick 21, but new date.
500 korun, 10.7.2006. Like Pick 31, but new date.