Mold for Electronic Digital Products, Cooperate Mold for Electronic Products,Mold,Mould,Tooling – Mould

Old June 14th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
China injection plastic mould

Default Mold for Electronic Digital Products, Cooperate Mold for Electronic Products,Mold,Mould,Tooling – Mould

Dear Sir or Madam:

This is Phil.Tan with Ideal Mould Plastic Co.,Ltd. www.idmould.com
I know your respectable company via internet and I am writing to
explore the possible cooperation with your company.

Ideal Mould Plastic Co.,Ltd. is focused on the oversea business of
mold-making,Pastick injection,rapid phototype made, We have
manufactured the precision mold and plastic for Japanese Sharp;
Canon; Hitachi, Korea LG, US Franklin, German KKA,China Honda,
HongKong Linshou, Famous companies in the world. Such mold tools are
full filled the customers requirment with high technique; Materly
workmanship and excellent function. As well as won good reputation in
this field. Also we did the plastic products for the famous brand such
as SHARP digital PMP Player, KKA underwater lights, vacuum dust
collector,

If you're interested, please visit our website www.ldmould.com for
more and further information, you also can contact us directly by
call, fax or via e-mail (see below). We shall reply you ASAP with best
service. Therefore, you can be sure we will have sound communication
whatever comes out.

Thanks for your time and kind attention. We're waiting for your call
or Emails

Thanks & Best Regards.
Phil.Tan
Ideal Plastic Mould Co.,Ltd(Ideal Group)
ADDa Tian Yang Industrial Zone, Song Gang Town,Baoan District,
ShenZhen City, China
T:0086-755-21002716(5lines)
F:0086-755-26487662
W:Http://www.idmould.com