India ID.

Old July 8th 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Default India ID.

Can someone seperate these bidri vase issues please?
SG numbers or years will do.
bad case of catalogue blindness
I think the lhs = SG724 1974
http://cjoint.com/data/hipzdWflmy.htm
Thanks.

Old July 8th 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On 8 July, 15:28, "rodney" wrote:
Can someone seperate these bidri vase issues please?
SG numbers or years will do.
bad case of catalogue blindness
I think the lhs = SG724 1974http://cjoint.com/data/hipzdWflmy.htm
Thanks.

Left: SG 724, photo, 1-Nov-1976
Right: SG 724a, litho, 15-Mar-1979

Quoth SG: "No 724a can be easily identified by the background of
horizontal lines". Nice of them to make it so obvious for a change :-)

Chris
Old July 8th 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Thanks Chris (and off list assistance
Of course I had this in my Brit Comm part 1 grrr
I was using my new colour simplified and had presumed
this may be another of the "Gandhi" and "Nehru" style issues
found throughout the catalogue with "as type...."