How are the new Pelikan pens

Old March 13th 05, 12:35 PM
Steven Greenberg

Default How are the new Pelikan pens

Greetings all,

I was wondering if anyone in our newsgroup has had any experience with the
newer Pelikan pens since being taken over by Chartpack.
I am interested in the Epoch series along with a set of the "cheaper"
models which they started producing.
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
Steve
Old March 13th 05, 08:35 PM
BL

Steven Greenberg wrote:

I was wondering if anyone in our newsgroup has
had any experience with the newer Pelikan pens
since being taken over by Chartpack. I am
interested in the Epoch series along with a set
of the "cheaper" models which they started
producing. Any comments or suggestions would be
appreciated.

Steve,
Chartpak didn't take over Pelikan. Pelikan is still owned by Pelikan
Holding AG with a majority of shares owned by Hooi Keat Loo from
Malaysia. There hasn't been a change in ownership since 1996. Pelikan
did change U.S. distributors a few years ago. Chartpak is the current
U.S. distributor for Pelikan products. -- B