Official mintage figures for 2009 AGE ?

Old February 3rd 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
randiR

Default Official mintage figures for 2009 AGE ?

1oz and fractionals?

Are they available anywhere?
Old February 4th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On Feb 3, 11:08*am, randiR wrote:
1oz and fractionals?

Are they available anywhere?

Not from the Mint that I can find, but keep an eye on this site.

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/...ales&year=2009

Mintages and sales are supposed to match (if I understand the Mint's
bureaucracy properly). Anything not sold by the end of the sales
period is supposed to be melted.

Jerry
Old February 4th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
randiR

Jerry Dennis wrote in
:

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/....cfm?action=sa
les&year=2009

Thanks. That helps.
Old February 5th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Slime Lowlife

No, actually, the mintage & sales figures do not necessarily match. If
the coins are in spec, they are kept until sold. Right now, I believe
that there are still some 2009 1oz gold pieces in Mint inventory, & if
you want to buy any 2010-dated pieces, you'll have to buy a certain
number of the leftover 2009 ones as well.

In article
,

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/...tion=sales&yea