45 RPM RECORDS FS

Old July 4th 03, 06:01 PM
Neal W. Chapman

Default 45 RPM RECORDS FS

For your juke box

I have 400-450 45 rpm records, most with labels for sale
also lots of blank labels
Mixture of 50's, 60's, 70's 80's Pop, country, and others
Located in Minneapolis

Open for offers

Please reply directly

Old July 6th 03, 01:14 AM
Ken G.

Please include a price with all for sale items ``make offer`` is a hold
out for the most offered otherwise an auction . i bid 5$

Old July 8th 03, 11:26 AM
WEade

I'll throw out there $11.

Bill

I'll bid $10.00

Old July 8th 03, 03:04 PM
bayouslotman

I can play with the big boys!
I'll bid $15. "That's with shipping included."
Ed
Old July 10th 03, 01:48 AM
AM FM

15.01 & i pay shipping

Old July 10th 03, 03:56 AM
ThomasTeeter

Got you beat- $20 with "shipping included"

Old July 10th 03, 07:26 AM
Don Lanway

I'll top that by throwing in a hundred used needles, Seeburg and Rowe...
these are "rare" and "collectable"... some are even "mint"... see Ebay for
definitions please.

"ThomasTeeter" wrote in message
om...
Got you beat- $20 with "shipping included"

lotman (bayouslotman) wrote in message

I can play with the big boys!
I'll bid $15. "That's with shipping included."
Ed

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old July 10th 03, 10:31 AM
Greg Kemnitz

On a more serious note, he's turned down offers of at least $50 for
the lot... Cash buyer local to him who wanted to pick up.

- Greg

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:26:15 GMT, "Don Lanway"
wrote:

I'll top that by throwing in a hundred used needles, Seeburg and Rowe...
these are "rare" and "collectable"... some are even "mint"... see Ebay for
definitions please.

. com...

Old July 10th 03, 03:02 PM
Hassell Castle

And I'll conduct the auction.
Y'all bid what you want on these.
But please add to the final bid price for these records a 13% buyers
premium to be paid to myself, plus local sales tax.

ha ha :-)

Craig

Arlington, Texas
http://www.mindspring.com/~cwaig

JoIn ThE CiRqUs!
C*rqus Volta*re Pinball -------------------------
Software, Tech tips, Pictures, Sounds, Owners List
http://www.mindspring.com/~cwaig/cirqus.htm

2003 Texas Pinball Festival
November 7th-9th * Irving, Texas
www.texaspinball.com