A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Juke Boxes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Rowe MMCD-1 - how do I get a preamp out and disable everything else?

Old August 2nd 16, 07:27 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Rick Lee
external usenet poster

Default Rowe MMCD-1 - how do I get a preamp out and disable everything else?

Hello. I have a question I hope someone can help me with. I am a musician/audio engineer whose knowledge does not extend to building or repairing gear. My ability to make sense of schematics is rudimentary. ("Take it to the shop!") I sometimes install sound systems in bars and restaurants but prior to my last job I had never had to integrate a jukebox into a system. I want to disable the power amps and speakers in the jukebox and run an unbalanced line out that I can put through a DI and go from there, through a small Mackie board and SP260 speaker processor into powered QSC K8's. The last job had a newer jukebox with RCA line out jacks inside, no problem. The new job has a mmcd-1 which doesn't appear to be as accommodating. Can it be done? Thanks for your help!
Ads