Help seeburg usc2 what to do

Old November 20th 10, 12:25 AM
chris linhardt chris linhardt is offline
Junior Member

Default Help seeburg usc2 what to do

I just got a 1971 seeburg usc2. Lights turn on nothing else works. Where doI start? How should I go about cleaning it. Chris Thanks in advance
Old November 20th 10, 06:02 AM
chris linhardt chris linhardt is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris linhardt View Post
I just got a 1971 seeburg usc2. Lights turn on nothing else works. Where doI start? How should I go about cleaning it. Chris Thanks in advance
The coin slot doesnt give credit can anyone think of reason. Also the selector when i push a button goes immediately in reselect mode. Chris
Old November 20th 10, 09:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
rich[_2_]

--
chris linhardt

Chris,

Start by purchasing a service manual for it. This will show you how it
works and familiarize you with corrct terminlogy. You can get hard
copies from http://alwaysjukin.storesecured.com or http://www.victoryglass..com
Avoid CD copies sometime found on Ebay. They are difficult to read
sometimes and schematics are not correctly sized when printed out.
Check all the fuses. Replace any blown fuse with the correct value.
do not over fuse. This will lead to more trouble.

Good Luck.

Rich
Old November 23rd 10, 05:22 AM
chris linhardt chris linhardt is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich[_2_] View Post
wrote:
I just got a 1971 seeburg usc2. Lights turn on nothing else works. Where
doI start? How should I go about cleaning it. Chris Thanks in advance

--
chris linhardt

Chris,

Start by purchasing a service manual for it. This will show you how it
works and familiarize you with corrct terminlogy. You can get hard
copies from http://alwaysjukin.storesecured.com or http://www.victoryglass..com
Avoid CD copies sometime found on Ebay. They are difficult to read
sometimes and schematics are not correctly sized when printed out.
Check all the fuses. Replace any blown fuse with the correct value.
do not over fuse. This will lead to more trouble.

Good Luck.

Rich

Thanks for the response I have a service manual coming as you advised. I did get it working on a free play setting. However a few of the selector buttons dont work or go to wrong number if you push a 7 it goes to a 0. Can this be fixed? Thanks in advance Chris