Help With AMI Continental 2

Old June 25th 08, 05:54 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe Weiss

Default Help With AMI Continental 2

I have just received an AMI Continental 2 after restoration. I have
loaded the jukebox with 100 records, It powers up correctly and all
lights come on. The keyboard is not allowing me to make any
selections. The jukebox when powered up picks up a record from the
carousel and plays it. If I reject the record or allow it to finish,
the jukebox picks up the next record in the carousel on its own and
plays it. How do I get the jukebox to stop doing this and permit me to
make selections from the keyboard?. I have tried putting in coins and
it doesn't change anything. After I power up the jukebox, the light
comes on that says "any selection" I would appreciate help in allowing
me to make recoird selections from the keyboard.

Thanks,

joe weiss

602-882-0684
Old August 25th 08, 07:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
max

Take off the back cover. look at the large ring of pins in front of you -
these are the selector pins and they store a selection by pushing rearwards
from the surface of the ring. Make sure they are all pressed flush with the
ring by manually pushing any pin forward that is sitting proud of the
selector ring. plug in machine and power-up, motor should power selector
arms for 1.5 rotations and then machine will idle. Unless there is another
problem - but try this first.

AMI Continental 2 Mrslo Juke Boxes 0 December 14th 07 11:49 PM
ami continental danthejukeman Juke Boxes 0 November 5th 07 01:33 PM
FS: AMI Continental 2 and more mike Juke Boxes 1 January 3rd 05 01:31 PM
WTD: AMI Continental Onz Juke Boxes 0 January 24th 04 04:00 PM
AMI Continental 1, FS StropeDukeofjuke Juke Boxes 0 October 11th 03 05:04 PM