Is there a FAQ for this group?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st 04, 06:47 AM
NoOne N Particular

Default Is there a FAQ for this group?

I have googled a little and cannot find a FAQ or other information about
this group. Can someone point me to the FAQ or at least tell me if there is
a place to post images? My wife had me get some of her dolls out of storage
in our garage (my back is still killing me), and she is trying to find what
they are worth.

TIA

Wayne