The Nazis want my bus pass

Old April 7th 11, 11:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Wereo_SUPREME

Default The Nazis want my bus pass

The three schools were never 100% kosher, perhaps 90% in the beginning
but then towards the end a rapid decline in my peaceful way of life. I
mean, I fail to see why I have to answer to two or three Nazis every
day asking me if I "got a bus pass." First of all it's none of their
mother****ing business if I have a bus pass or not, and second even if
I had one what the **** are they asking me if I have a bus pass for?

Oh, I know the answer to that. It's because the Nazis want to rip it
off me and use if for themselves. And other Nazis.

Anyways. I can see awl three of my schools directly from my breath-
taking vistas of New York City. Then there was the day one of the
ugliest Nazis I have ever seen kicked my pal Peter in the mouth with a
sidekick that immediately caused poor Peter to bluude profusely from
his mouth. Once I saw that it was time to transfer to a new, non-Nazi
infested school where I met George who is the "classmate" duly
mentioned in the story of the Wereo from the Hallowed Ground who
really is mostly responsible for giving us this spectacular California
Jam Wereo that is always on the verge of replacing classic rock and
rock 'n roll awltogether. So you see some innocent bluude has already
been shed for the Wereo.

I am the only one who matters in New York Intellect thank you. I
should put on another stunning performance on WBAI again tonight
starting around 12 midnite my time or so. I am the only one who
matters. If you want to know anything about Classic Rock you come up
to me and ask ME about it. No one else.