I can't believe no one posted anything on this. What? Were you guysall waiting for me? (New $100 Bill Images) (I wonder if a new $500 bill wouldbe similar)

Old May 6th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Default I can't believe no one posted anything on this. What? Were you guys all waiting for me? (New $100 Bill Images) (I wonder if a new $500 bill would be similar)

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

Keep in mind, for most people money is simply for spending, not as a work
of art. When was the last time you paused to admire, or even notice, the
stamp on a letter sent to you?

As someone who habitually checks change, I do notice stamps. More than 95%
of my mail has either a pre-printed postage insignia or those crappy
pre-sorted bulk mail "stamps," which is why I tend to notice "real" stamps.
Although I buy the uninspiring flag rolls of 100 for home use, occasionally
I'll pick up a sheet of a design that catches my eye. I use those for
friends and family. Dunno how many of them notice or care, it just gives me
a bit of pleasure to share my find.

There are websites, like zazzle.com, where you can print electronic postage
imprints as "stamps" with art work of your own design. I'm sure that some
of them are quite creative, but Lord knows what kind of crappy or sappy
graphics get put on those. Pet dogs, cats, baby pics, ad nauseam. It would
be funny, though, to have a cartoon of a snail. Or a close-up of some
extraordinarily rare stamp. Ooh! Ooh! If it's an alimony check, put
something insulting about your ex, or better yet, "Caution: Anthrax" with
the biohazard graphic. The same works for bill payments, too. :-)

Value of a 1963A $10 bill, and 1974 $20 bill? [email protected] Paper Money 1 February 2nd 09 03:00 PM
Value of a 1963A $10 bill, and 1974 $20 bill? [email protected] Coins 0 February 1st 09 10:58 AM
"ECHR's November bill for Turkey is 400,000 Euros, The EU begging bowl bill for lazy greek scroungers is USD $5 BILLION"... The Kostas Papafloratos Abuser -)))))))))))))))) Coins 1 December 15th 06 01:06 PM
Bill to bill changer stonej Coins 5 October 12th 05 12:53 AM
Regan on $10 bill, $20 bill OR dime? Wheeler Coins 20 June 11th 04 08:41 PM