Isaac Asimov... my humble collection

Old March 7th 13, 05:27 PM
SpanishMill SpanishMill is offline
Junior Member

Default Isaac Asimov... my humble collection

Aside from the first three Foundation books, which rare and Extremely Expensive, I've managed to acquire most of the Foundation universe books.

1. Triangle: Gutter Code C13 on page 516 of both the trade and SFBC issues. Both produced from the same print run, but the BCE was released as a May 1961 selection while the trade issue was published 2 June. Making this edition a "True" first edition.

2. The Robot Collection: 1st edition / 1st printing. Gutter code "Y37" with underline denoting a September 1983 printing.

3. The Robots of Dawn: 1st edition / 1st printing. Gutter code "Y35" with underline denoting a October 1983 printing

4. The Foundation Trilogy: 1st edition / 1st printing. "M44" gutter code, October 1982

Last edited by SpanishMill : March 7th 13 at 05:33 PM.
Old March 7th 13, 05:32 PM
SpanishMill SpanishMill is offline
Junior Member

5. Foundation's Edge: 1st edition / 1st printing with gutter code "M39" September 1982.

6. Foundation and Earth:1st edition / 1st printing. Gutter "BB27" July 1986.

7. Prelude to Foundation: 1st edition / 1st printing

8. Forward the Foundation: 1st edition / 1st printing. Although the numberline starts with a "2" this is the first trade edition. Doubleday sold the words "First Edition" and the numbers starting with a "1" to Easton Press for their planned deluxe signed edition, but Mr. Asimov became ill and could not sign that edition.
Old March 7th 13, 05:36 PM
SpanishMill SpanishMill is offline
Junior Member

And of course the "Second Foundation Trilogy"

All signed by Authors

Old March 8th 13, 08:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Jack Campin

SpanishMill wrote:
Aside from the first three Foundation books, which rare and Extremely
Expensive, I've managed to acquire most of the Foundation universe
books.

Four "Page Not Found" links.

Old March 8th 13, 10:07 PM
SpanishMill SpanishMill is offline
Junior Member

????

I don't have any links on this thread.
Old March 9th 13, 01:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
J[_2_]

On Mar 8, 2:29*pm, Jack Campin wrote:

Four "Page Not Found" links.

They all opened for me...