Where is Chris Cathcart?

Old August 8th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Scott269

Default Where is Chris Cathcart?

Too bad this newsgroup is dead, he would have lived for this day. I
remember him pimping Bonds a decade ago when everyone called him a
prick. He even wrote into Beckett questioning why Bonds cards wern't
worth more. Now Bonds is a cheating prick and I bet Cathcart still is
jacking off to the fake Home Run King.

Old September 2nd 07, 08:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
Thomas

Scott269 wrote:
Too bad this newsgroup is dead, he would have lived for this day. I
remember him pimping Bonds a decade ago when everyone called him a
prick. He even wrote into Beckett questioning why Bonds cards wern't
worth more. Now Bonds is a cheating prick and I bet Cathcart still is
jacking off to the fake Home Run King.

I think of his stupid ass every time I hear someone fellate Bonds'
achievements in the media.

-Thomas

Chris Sandy...................... anna Basketball 0 December 2nd 06 01:15 AM
RIP Chris Penn Mr Black Autographs 4 January 26th 06 03:10 AM
Chris Elliott Sue H Autographs 0 December 2nd 05 03:01 AM
Chris Horn Jay Mankey Football (US) 0 June 27th 04 05:28 AM
Chris - is that really Tony? Jeff N. Card discussions 2 July 27th 03 05:40 PM