new member

Old December 26th 03, 11:04 PM
lussiezj

Default new member

Hello everybody

My name is Julie, I'm French !
I don't know how things going on here but I hope we will soon have great
discutions together !
As... for example.... can somebody tell me where I can have a signed picture
of Josh Hartnett or Heath Ledger please ?
Thanks for everything !
Have a nice day

Bye

Julie

Old December 27th 03, 01:02 PM
Bjwebb3749

Hello! Sorry I don't have any addresses, but I hope you have good luck!
BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Old December 27th 03, 01:40 PM
dahoov2

I've tried Heath a number of times. Nothing. I have one I bought but
don't even know if it's 100%. I heard Hartnett signs, but I have no
clue if ttm; he's huge now and you know how those celebs can be....
Welcome.

Old December 27th 03, 07:18 PM
Marko Senli

I have Josh's autograph TTM, sent him a letter when he was filming Hollywood
Homicide.

"dahoov2" schreef in bericht
news