Ebay is Unfair!

Old April 24th 07, 10:18 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Padraic Brown

Default Ebay is Unfair!

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:02:35 +0100, "Roberto Pirezzi"
wrote:

You're still on about this!? Suit yourself. You lost out long ago.
Give it up already!

Padraic

Old April 25th 07, 12:23 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Salty

Roberto Pirezzi wrote:
"Salty" wrote in message
Roberto Pirezzi wrote:

Salty
So, you're another moron who supports cheats!
Well, I am a long way from a moron (exactly how far away are you?)
Not as far away as you!

Will someone PLEASE stop making those whoosh bird mating calls?

I don't support cheats. I just have a realistic approach to life and
realise that they exist in every aspect of humanity and there is little
I can do about that other than be wary.
Errrr...if you are disagreeing with me (as per prior statement) then you
MUST support cheats.

Hmmmm. I think that I should add delusional to your ever increasing list
of character traits.

How about keeping it simple.

I disagree with you because I find you disagreeable.

Regards

Salty

I see you are still very childish.

Yes, my inner child is thriving. Somehow you manage to bring it out -
something about you takes me back to schoolyard days.

Regards

Salty
Old April 25th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected][_2_]

Default Trim your headers!

On Apr 23, 3:29 pm, "Aram H. Haroutunian" wrote:
"Tony Cooper" wrote in message

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:58:51 -0700, "Aram H. Haroutunian"
wrote:

"Jud" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am tired of reading crossposted crap. Please trim your headers folks!

I agree completely, Jud. Especially Tony Cooper. If you need to

continue
with the anti-eBay folks, Tony, please trim RCC out of your headers with
them. Eventually,
these strangers to RCC should fade away, I think. I don't want to use

my
killfile if I
can help it.

Sorry, Aram, but evidently I've responded to some posting(s) in
alt.marketing.online.ebay that was/were cross-posted to this group
without noticing the newsgroups involved. I read and post in both
groups.

I use Agent as a newsreader, and it shows me a posting in one group
and not a cross-posted group if I've read it in the first group so I
don't notice it when I'm involved in a cross-post.

--

Tony Cooper
Orlando, FL

===========
Thanks for not taking offense to my chide, Tony. I had done the same thing
(unknowingly
crossposted) until some kind soul brought it to my attention. So now I do
pay
attention, especially when I see a lot of strangers here. Best to you.
Aram.- Hide quoted text -

ARAM-- Vonses, laves? Che ashkadum?

Old April 25th 07, 02:45 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

wrote:

You're still on about this!? Suit yourself. You lost out long ago.
Give it up already!

Padraic

Makes no difference. I buy bargains, therefore I win.

l2oberto

Old April 25th 07, 02:55 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Roberto Pirezzi

"Salty" wrote in message
Roberto Pirezzi wrote:
"Salty" wrote in message
Roberto Pirezzi wrote:

[...]

Yes, I can tell!

Seems you were very stupid as a child :-)

Nothing changes!!!

l2oberto

Old April 25th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Aram H. Haroutunian

ups.com...

wrote:

"Jud" wrote in message
[...]

Lavem, thank you. Shad kitch ge hossim.
Aram.

Old April 29th 07, 02:48 AM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
Ombudsman Superiour

[Default] "Kim" went like:

Hi. My name is Kim and I was a powerseller on eBay. My account was canceled
for no apparent reason give, then an eBay representative wrote to me and
instructed me to fax certain documentation in then my account would be
reinstated. I did so but my account was not reinstated. Now I have no income
and it is due to eBay's unfair policies and business practices. They cancel
your account and don't even explain why --- meanwhile I have lost, no doubt
just like many others and owe Fed Ex fees, DHL fees which are due at the end
of the month--of which I could have paid had my bids and account not been
canceled. They, eBay gave no reason why but just exerted their "No ask..no
tell why your account is being suspended".

You might want to share your story at
http://www.cheatedbyebay.com You are not alone.

Ombudsman Superiour
--
Are you a business person cheated by Ebay?
Want to do something about it?
Old May 31st 07, 02:28 PM posted to alt.anti-ebay,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting
[email protected]

Excuse me , may I disturb you a little while£¿

AsEbay trading co.,ltd ( WWW.ASEBAY.COM ) is a world supplier of shoes
(NIKE, GUCCI,Prada, Puma, LV£¬Chanel, VERSACE, Adidas, Levis, Deisel,
DSQUARED, D&G)¡£
Remark:
(1)2004-2007£¬Four years Experience
(2)Accept PayPal
(3)We have the rich exportation transportation experience, to
guarantees the safe transportation.

In the past 4 years, many friends and mutual benefits have been
achieved.
If you sell through EBAY by using pictures of www.asebay.com , we
will only charge you with very low wholesale prices and deliver the
goods directly to your client., You just put your goods on EBAY, great
profits will come to you.
Anything feel free to contact us by email or MSN.

Website: WWW.ASEBAY.COM
Email/MSN:

Ebay is Unfair! Kim[_2_] General 189 June 1st 07 02:32 PM
"PM Erdogan criticizes EU treatment of Turkey as "unfair""... ® Lame GAYson COPIES Da Hui ™ his MASTER !!! Coins 0 December 14th 06 02:53 AM
Start Buying on eBay Coins, Antiques, Collectibles - eBay Shopping Tips & Tricks [email protected] Coins 0 January 13th 06 02:01 PM
Yahoo Japan & Shinwa Art warned of unfair trade practices over coin auction stonej Coins 0 December 9th 05 08:38 PM
Coingate fallout: Ujvagi plan unfair to coin dealers stonej Coins 4 June 19th 05 12:18 PM