FS An old fashioned way to buy stamps for your collection

Old December 30th 05, 06:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide

Default FS An old fashioned way to buy stamps for your collection

With the internet and online auctions there is a new way to purchase stamps,
and many of use enjoy buying this way, but there are drawbacks. Some sellers
don't know what they are selling, and can "over describe" a stamp. When we
receive the stamp we sometimes find that there is no return policy - so
there we sit with something that really dos not fit our collection or stock
and no recourse.

2 traditional ways of buying stamps involve going to a stamp store or a
stamp show. Sadly stamp stores seem to be an endangered species, and with
today's cost of driving going to stamp show can be expensive before getting
to the show.

There is an old fashioned alternative to online auctions, stamp stores, and
stamps shows, my 30 day approval service. Many of us received approvals
when we started into stamp collecting ( many years ago in my case). The West
Nissouri Stamp Co offers a 30 day approval service to collectors in Canada
and the United States, offering stamps from Canada, Great Britain, the
Channel Islands, Isle of Man, the British Commonwealth, the Baltic States,
and Scandinavia. I give you up to 30 days to examine a selection of stamps
tailor made to your collecting needs in the comfort and privacy of your own
home or office. You can examine the stamps before you buy and if you don't
like the selection simply return it to me. I offer generous discounts if you
buy the entire approval selection, and welcome payment by cheque, money
order, major credit cards and Paypal. Email or phone me today at
1-866-376-4317( toll free for serious inquiries) if you would like to
receive an approval selection from me.

I do appreciate references, either an APS number or major credit card
number. My service is only for collectors in the United States and Canada. I
am a member of the Canadian Stamp Dealers Association and I have been
"playing" with stamps for over 50 years and attempt to provide friendly
hassle free service to my customers

Dennis Jorgensen, the "fatdane" , West Nissouri Stamp Company

phone 519-474-2021 , fax 519-474-6905 , toll free number for cc orders
1-866-376-4317
on line auctions at http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/fatdane/
retail lists at http://www.wnstamps.com
snail mail canadian address: P.O. Box 2691 , London, ON, Canada, N6A 4H4
snail mail US Address P.O. Box 596155, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059-6155

Old January 7th 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide

Hi Pals,
If you sign up for T-mobile or Orange deals by replying to my email you will
get low monthly tariffs of 14 Pounds for six months cash back and a brand
new mobile free.
This is not a hoax.Offered by a company based in Midlands.
Cheers,
mate
.. .