Do you guys do VHS tape repair?

Old August 30th 06, 01:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Wereo_SUPREME

Default TROLL ALERT-"WEREO SUPREME"

DeserTBoB wrote:
On 29 Aug 2006 09:42:54 -0700, "Wereo_SUPREME"
wrote:

Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:
WEREO SUPREME (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequent at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drifts into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check its details at this URL:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...h1pnvFAOUlylOg

It is a sad creatures, deserving of pity, not anger.
Any direct response simply feeds it,
but it will go away if you ignore it.

So I clicked the link and clicked it again. What's your point?

Is this NOODLES? snip

Yes, it's Noodles, under yet another different name.

Report these "troll shifting" abuse posts to Google on
. They are watching Noodles and axing his
accounts quickly now.

That's great! I hope they rid of Noodles the quicker the better! Scott

Old August 30th 06, 02:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rt. 309 Ragpicker

wrote:

Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:
WEREO SUPREME (not its real name) is a troll.
It regularly frequent at least twenty news groups,
including many rabid/sex/racist groups.
Normally, it starts off with reasonable, even witty lines,
but rapidly drifts into lies, abuse and stupidity.
Check its details at this URL:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...h1pnvFAOUlylOg

It is a sad creatures, deserving of pity, not anger.
Any direct response simply feeds it,
but it will go away if you ignore it.
So I clicked the link and clicked it again. What's your point?

Is this NOODLES? snip

Yes, it's Noodles, under yet another different name.

Report these "troll shifting" abuse posts to Google on
. They are watching Noodles and axing his
accounts quickly now.

That's great! I hope they rid of Noodles the quicker the better! Scott

He's had 4 accounts banned in the last 2 days for harassment, abuse and
stalking.

Old August 30th 06, 03:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Wereo_SUPREME

Rt. 309 Ragpicker wrote:
wrote:

Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:
[...]

At THIS rate we could make another Jarl Sigurd out of him! :-)