More examples of Nudo's psychosis: "sock puppeteering"

Old August 28th 06, 04:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default More examples of Nudo's psychosis: "sock puppeteering"

From the bass fishing group, we see where Noodles was trying his
favorite game (common in paranoid delusionals and schizophrenics) of
"sock puppeteering." Didn't take long for him to get nailed over
there, either.

-------

From: "Todd Copeland"
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Subject: duty-honor-country
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:46:08 GMT
http://www.EarthLink.net

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why is Charlie Nudo now posting as CAINE?

Yup.. as confirmed in the prior thread in which "CAINE" responds in
forst (sic) person to a post made to "duty-honor-country":
-------------------------
bill allemann wrote:
you seem to have a totally closed mind on the subject, so why do you bother
to ask?

bill

"CAINE" wrote in message
ups.com...
no not at all-

yesterday I went fishing with a large plug on this rig- it's casting
better as if the line and reel are breaking in or something- but still
not as far as my spinning rod

--------------------------

Sorry for the post adding more info about the troll as I know most are
just ignoring it already. I plan on plonking the whole thing myself
but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that this idiot is just a
troll.

-------

Also over in rec. guns:

He wrote a long missive about some sort of bull**** "testing" on
various shotgun loads. It starts off, "Today I took some time off and
went out to the range..." Trouble is, he posted this at 7 AM. How
can one "take time off," "go to the range," do all this crap, and be
done by 7 AM? Answer: the entire post is a fabrication. The only
way he could've done all that crap in the same day would be to go to
the range at 2 AM and shoot in the dark.

I think the only place Charlie Nudo is liable to be seen shooting
anythning is from a clock tower.

From: "Todd Copeland"
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:46:08 GMT
http://www.EarthLink.net

"CAINE" wrote in message
[...]

that brings your trollometer reading up to 1.9

From: "Todd Copeland"
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Old August 28th 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Rt. 309 Ragpicker

Old August 28th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 28 Aug 2006 09:27:04 -0700, "Rt. 309 Ragpicker"