FS: Washington Redskins NFL Items

Old November 4th 03, 07:13 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: Washington Redskins NFL Items

Washington Redskins NFL Items

I have for sale the following Washington Redskins items in MINT condition.
Prices US plus postage

+ I have for sale the Official Super Bowl XXVI Game Program of the game
played between the Washington Redskins and the Buffalo Bills at the Hubert
H. Humphrey Metrodome, Minneapolis Minnesota on Sunday, January 26, 1992.
The program contains 256 pages and includes: Special 9-Card Trading-Card
Insert (Anthony Munoz), Minnesota Features, Scouting Reports, Full-Color
Action Photos, as well as 1991 Individual Statistics of NFL Leaders and AFC
& NFC Results and Standings. $25.

+ I have for sale one (1) Washington Redskins longsleeve sweatshirt.
The shirt is size XL is Redskin burgandy in color. The front features the
"Redskins" logo with the words "Super Bowl XXII, 1987, Washington Redskins
NFC Champions". The printing is in gold and the "Super Bowl XXII" is in red,
white, and blue. The logo measures 10 1/2" x 10". $35.

+ I have for sale one Washington Redskins "Night Light" $8.

+ I have for sale a Washington Redskins Football Bank. The bank is 6" long,
made of hard durable plastic (in the shape of a football) in Washington
Redskins Team Colors. One side of the ball features the Wasington Redskins
Helmet complete with Logo. Above and bellow the Helmet it states:
"WASHINGTON REDSKINS". The other side features a Washinton Redskin's ball
carrier. $20.

+ I have for sale one (1) complete set of "1984 Washington Redskins Police
Cards" The sixteen card set includes: Joe Theismann, John Riggins, Darryl
Grant, Art Monk, Neal Olkewicz, The Hogs, Jeff Hayes, Clint Didier, Mark
Murphy, Don Warren, Darrell Green, Dave Butz, Ken Coffey, Rich Milot,
Charlie Brown and Joe Washington. $20.

+ I have for sale a large full-color 28"x40" NFL Action Litho
Press-Sheet. The sheet features a Washington Redskins player (white uniform
with burgandy, and gold trim) carrying the football with a defencive
lineman trying to strip it away. This unique full-color press-sheet is in
MINT condition. $20.

+ Washington Redskins (1992) NFL "Team Logo" ceramic coffee mug in MINT
condition with Original Box $12.

// I have for sale the following out-of-print NFL book:

+ I have for sale the "Super Bowl Book" 1983 Edition (Promo Copy). The
edition was published by The Sporting News and contains 321 pages of
vintage black and white, action photographs, statistics, and Super Bowl
facts. The front cover features Washington Redskins' John Riggins being
mauled by teammate Russ Grimm after their Superbowl XVII win over the Miami
Dolphins. The edition includes section on Superbowl XVII, Superbowls
I-XVII, Superbowl Records and Superbowl Career Team & Individual
Statistics. It also contains a section on Championship games as follows:
NFL 1933-1969, AFL 1960-1969, AFC\NFC 1970-1981, AAFC and WFL play.
The 1983 Washington Redskins "Super Bowl" Promo Book is in MINT condition.
$25.

Please include your "postal mailing address" with inquiries so as I can
calculate shipping charges to your destination. Thank you