Three Thousand Miles for a Nickel

Old September 7th 04, 12:34 AM
Alan Williams

Default Three Thousand Miles for a Nickel

That's what it works out to! Got my first 'Keelboat' Nickel this past
weekend, but I got it in Fremont, California, 3,000 miles from home!

Alan
'at the Harvest Cafe, Fremont Marriott'
Old September 7th 04, 02:03 AM
A You

That's what it works out to! Got my first 'Keelboat' Nickel this past
weekend, but I got it in Fremont, California, 3,000 miles from home!
Alan
'at the Harvest Cafe, Fremont Marriott'

At the Bart end-of-line and the southeast corner of the Bay ? Wow !

Well, if your business is not in Fremont I would get on the West side of the
bay and ride the commuter train as needed anywhere between SJ and SF.