Who Was RCC Man/Woman Of The Year 2002?

Old September 28th 03, 11:40 PM
George V. Huse, Jr.

Default Who Was RCC Man/Woman Of The Year 2002?

Who made it?

And should I design a RCC M/WOTY Trophy?
--
Buzz Huse, MCSE+I, MCSE Iter Sine Fine (Journey Without End)

"These opinions/comments are entirely my own and no one else's."

Old September 29th 03, 12:15 AM
Stujoe

George V. Huse, Jr. spoke thusly...
Who made it?

And should I design a RCC M/WOTY Trophy?

I think we let Ira keep it for another year. ;-)

--
Stu Miller
Visit the Virtual Coin Museum (over 100 displays):
Old September 29th 03, 12:57 AM
George V. Huse, Jr.

Figures.

Actually, the reason I was asking. how about a cool Loving Cup trophy
with engraving the RGG Great Seal?

http://www.littlemesters.com/pinder/pewter17full.jpg

Check out No. 662, the fancy Georgian Cup Trophy.

I was thinking of the RCC Great Seal engraved on the body of the cup &

"RCC Man (Woman) Of The Year 20XX
Kim Middles Lastnamesky
Presented By An Admiring Newsgroup"

engraved on the base in Ye Olde English

or somesuch.

Old September 29th 03, 01:03 AM
Phil DeMayo

George V. Huse, Jr. asked;

Who made it?

There were several nominations but I can find no evidence that a vote actually
happened.

And should I design a RCC M/WOTY Trophy?

Design a "delusional runner-up" trophy for your buddy Reid. He once claimed he
came in second to Ira for the 2001 award....he didn't.

R.G. 10-27-2002:

"Wrong again, Dr. Without trying last year, and caring not one whit for these
kinds of things, I came in second place in the Man of the Year voting."

Actual voting results:

Ira Stein - 8
Bigg Fredd - 5
Larry Calder - 3
Reid Goldsborough - 3
Stu Miller - 3
Stuart Segan - 3
Tom DeLorey - 10,001*
Dobac - 2**
Phil DeMayo - 2
"ed" - 2
Alan Herbert - 2
Steven Preston - 2
Eric Tillery - 2
Dale H. - 1
Bill Krummel - 1
John Muchow - 1
David Wang - 1

* - 9,999 votes nullified by the Supreme Court. Net count = 2. ;-)

** - a vote or two were posted in jest (I think... and a couple seriously, so I
arbitrarily gave 2 votes. Not that it matters much to the outcome).

Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits