Example of Nudo's "cleaned up" ad

Old March 25th 06, 05:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Example of Nudo's "cleaned up" ad

I already have, and am enjoying the fruits of my labors. What do YOU
do up in Manitoba...drive a truck?
I don't take directions from meddling mooseheads.
Enjoy life in the killfile sewer, Canuckio.

Bob, how do you know this cat is from Manitoba? He is just on a
hotmail address. I think there is a guy who posts on the other 8 group who
is from Winnipeg, but this guy seems a different chap.

Old March 25th 06, 06:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 05:39:55 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

I already have, and am enjoying the fruits of my labors. What do YOU
do up in Manitoba...drive a truck?
I don't take directions from meddling mooseheads.
Enjoy life in the killfile sewer, Canuckio.

Bob, how do you know this cat is from Manitoba? He is just on a
hotmail address. I think there is a guy who posts on the other 8 group who
is from Winnipeg, but this guy seems a different chap. snip

Divulging how would wisen up Charlie the Chump, which isn't something
that's necessarily a desireable thing to do.

My apologies to the chap in MB...but he asked for it.
Old March 25th 06, 01:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

well said dacato- check you email

Old March 25th 06, 01:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Bob- reality check- your Ebay account is the one that was "closed for
good"- last week- for transaction interence- remember ?

You are obviously in denial about that.

Old March 25th 06, 01:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

translation- Global Communications has dropped Boob from their
subscriber list as well.

He's using a new newsreader now, called "supernews"

gee, wonder why...

Old March 25th 06, 01:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

dacato wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 22 Mar 2006 10:56:22 -0800, "fumbling cataract infested blind old
man=DoucheBoob" wrote:

I have nothing to do with it- Ebay acts swiftly when trolls copy/paste
links from their site, and harass auctions- and are not members- in
your case, traceable directly to Global Communications ISP and your 2
current email addresses snip

ROFLMAO!! he doesn't even know who my ISP is!

Way to go, ****tard...you've exposed yourself as an idiot once again!

Now, run along like a good 'tard, and figure out which fast food joint
you're going to get a job in when 66fourdoor is closed for good.

If you spent half as much time actually doing something useful, rather
than just ranting about this guy, you might actually make something out
of your life. Why can't you just get on with your own life and drop all
this **** you keep spouting? Even if half of what you say about this
guy is true, WHO CARES? Move on with your life and stay the hell out of
the usenet groups with your juvenile trash talk.

good post dacato- Boob is in denial- his accounts are being axed like
flies

Old March 25th 06, 02:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 25 Mar 2006 05:42:05 -0800, "fumbling cataract infested blind old
man=DoucheBoob" wrote:

translation- Global Communications has dropped Boob from their
subscriber list as well. snip

ROFLMAO! No such ISP...dorkwad.

He's using a new newsreader now, called "supernews" snip

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Even funnier! I've been using that service for
months now...$2 a month, unlimited...why not? Of course, you're to
stupid to know what NNTP/NNRP is all about, soooo...you wind up on
"goo goo groopz." Moron.

gee, wonder why... snip

Keep worndering, stupid...it'll give you something to do while waiting
for a callback from Burger King.
Old March 25th 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 25 Mar 2006 05:11:56 -0800, "fumbling cataract infested blind old
man=DoucheBoob" wrote:

well said dacato- check you email snip

Oooooh! JUST like passing notes in class, right, Noodles?

What a dork.
Old March 25th 06, 02:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 25 Mar 2006 05:39:28 -0800, "fumbling cataract infested blind old
man=DoucheBoob" wrote:

Bob- reality check- your Ebay account is the one that was "closed for
good"- last week- for transaction interence- remember ? snip

That's not the reason. You boomeranged me on the "contact
information" thing, that's the only reason. However, eBay, being the
scam it is, let you slide while I got hit. After reviewing articles
from MSNBC, CNN and CBS, this is common...eBay management unfairly
shields "power sellers" because of their scamming abilities, which
have fueled eBay's explosive growth, thus making its common stock
price artificially attrative. Sooner or later, that'll
tank...remember AOHell?

You are obviously in denial about that. snip

Keep projecting your mental illnesses on others, dorkwad. It just
makes you look all the more like the idiot you are.

Hey...life's a BITCH without being able to spam, ins't it? Your
"power seller" status is going bye bye soon, at this rate.
Old March 25th 06, 04:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

http://local.yahoo.com/results?fr=dd...ngeles%2C+ CA

oh really ?

seems there's 10 locations in Los Angeles area

you got axed again !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!