got a Wollensak 8075 on ebay = Advice?

Old March 22nd 06, 07:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Archived: got a Wollensak 8075 on ebay = Advice?

Archived to prevent Charles M. Nudo, Jr. from deleting his posts on
Google Groups:

You can't run and hide, Noodles. Why not give up and save yourself a
trip to the nut ward?

On 21 Mar 2006 16:59:39 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

ps- Darnoc- keep in mind that DeserTBob just bought an Akai 82D he's
not telling you about- so how good can the Wolly be ?

he tried a Wolly first, then read my deck recommendations, and bought a
Marantz, and now an Akai.

you make the call !

Old March 22nd 06, 07:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Archived to prevent Charles M. Nudo, Jr. from deleting his posts on
Google Groups:

Delete all you want, Noodles...REAL Usenet users can trap you anytime!

On 21 Mar 2006 18:16:43 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
BTW...be prepared for another account suspension. Just creating
another hotmail account isn't enough to save you from me and a bunch
of other people who want you GONE.

for what ? answering a post ?

good luck with that

Old March 22nd 06, 10:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default got a Wollensak 8075 on ebay = Advice?

darnoc,

if you want the best quality from an 8-track, buy an Akai 80 or 81
deck-

or a Telex Viking

other decent decks that are also superior to Wollensak, are Pioneer
HR99/100, any JVC, any Zenith

Old March 22nd 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 22 Mar 2006 02:51:54 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

darnoc,

if you want the best quality from an 8-track, buy an Akai 80 or 81
deck- snip

Yeah...just TRY to align the heads on THOSE things!

or a Telex Viking snip

YES! You can put little horsies on top of your cartridges and have
your own minature merry-go-round!

other decent decks that are also superior to Wollensak, are Pioneer
HR99/100, any JVC, any Zenith snip

Pfffffffft...BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old March 22nd 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

you conveniently left out, you bought a Marantz and Akai- on my
recommendations

(laughter...)

Old March 22nd 06, 04:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 22 Mar 2006 08:36:07 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

you conveniently left out, you bought a Marantz and Akai- on my
recommendations

(laughter...) snip

NO one listens to your "recommendations," ****ball. You wouldn't know
a good anything from bad. You're just a fraudster and huckster.

Be expecting more communications from GC Waldom...hehehehe!

You see, Noodles...I'm so much smarter than you are. I know enough
criminal prosecution procedure to know that evidence is
everything...and you changed your fraud auction, then added "Audiotex"
back to it again. Bad error in judgement, Noodles...as usual!
Old March 22nd 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

yes, you really did well last Friday- and you were justly rewarded !

good job !

Old March 22nd 06, 06:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

On 22 Mar 2006 10:38:48 -0800, "duty-honor-country"
wrote:

yes, you really did well last Friday- and you were justly rewarded !

good job ! snip

LOL! You think I give a CRAP about your little games with eBay
security closing down an eBay account? Part of the trap, moron.

Now, await your demise.
Old March 22nd 06, 06:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

you were on the world's marketplace daily- buying hundreds of penny
ante items- so you obviously gave a somethin' (lol)- esp. since you
were dead silent for 4 days prior to your Black Friday reckoning.

I just had to frame that one- it's a real a trophy ! A DB donkey head
on my wall, with 500+ dead comments, now useless

(cackle...)