Ebay Negs Firefox plugin

Old December 18th 05, 03:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Ebay Negs Firefox plugin

For those Firefox users waiting to upgrade to V1.5 because the Ebay Negs
plugin doesn't work with it... There is an "unofficial" patch to the plugin
that works just fine with Firefox 1.5.

Perform the 1.5 upgrade on Firefox, then de-install the eBay Negs plugin.
Use this URL to get to the Ebay Negs site:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extension...cation=firefox

Scroll down into the comments section and you'll see a posting from Dec 18th
(I think they use UCT on the site) with this link:
http://members.aol.com/caymanisle/
and you'll see messages from several users who have applied the patched
plugin with success. (Or you can just take my word for it and go directly to
that URL without visiting the official plugin site.) Download the file from
there and install it the same way you normally install plugins.

This was first posted a couple days ago (with a recent update to the comments
section of the Ebay Negs plugin), and I installed the plugin yesterday
(Friday). It works just like the "offical" plugin did with previous versions
of Firefox. Which is to say, unlike what it says in the documentation, a
right click anywhere on the page does not bring up the negs for that Ebay
ID... But right clicking on an Ebay ID link, or highlighting the Ebay ID and
right clicking on that works just fine.

-Alan Bruns
VMSDCLGUY
Old December 18th 05, 03:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Alan Bruns wrote:
For those Firefox users waiting to upgrade to V1.5 because the Ebay Negs
plugin doesn't work with it... There is an "unofficial" patch to the plugin
that works just fine with Firefox 1.5.

stuff snipped
Scroll down into the comments section and you'll see a posting from Dec 18th
(I think they use UCT on the site) with this link:
http://members.aol.com/caymanisle/
more snipped

Passed this on to someone who upgraded to 1.5 and he said it worked
fine for him also.

Thanx for the update.

OZ

CHARLIE NUDO AKA 66FOURDOOR: EBAY CROOK DeserTBoB 8 Track Tapes 16 October 24th 05 02:02 PM
Laughable Ebay scam email. Here's what I got Sue H Autographs 3 July 24th 05 09:11 PM
eBay spoofs John Yamamoto-Wilson Books 0 January 23rd 04 12:46 AM
eBay listing and reserve fees to skyrocket Feb. 1 Ira Stein Coins 16 January 7th 04 12:45 AM